The Simpsons Game Xbox 360

7.7

1. May 15, 2017
    Voy a acabar rapido. Graficos muy desenfadados, como de comic, es bastante divertido, tiene mucha variedad y unas referencias a videojuegos que no veas, detalles que se agradecen. Una dificultad nula- El videojuego tiene la esencia de la serie y conserva su diversion y sus chistes. Muy recomendable para los fans, pero si lo que buscais es el gameplay y dificultad entonces dejarlo, si osVoy a acabar rapido. Graficos muy desenfadados, como de comic, es bastante divertido, tiene mucha variedad y unas referencias a videojuegos que no veas, detalles que se agradecen. Una dificultad nula- El videojuego tiene la esencia de la serie y conserva su diversion y sus chistes. Muy recomendable para los fans, pero si lo que buscais es el gameplay y dificultad entonces dejarlo, si os gusta la serie, este juego es muy recomendable. Expand
  2. Dec 31, 2016
    The Simpsons Game é um jogo muito legal do Simpsons, o enredo é até engraçado, tem muitas fases. e todas sao baseadas em alguns episodios especiais da serie, o grafico é de desenho, a trilha sonora é ótima, a jogabilidade é boa, sem falar que o jogo é muito engraçado, recomendo, ainda mais se voce for fã do Os Simpsons. Nota 7.8
  3. Nov 16, 2016
    The Simpsons Game is a decent movie tie-in action-platformer

The gameplay is decent,with relatively solid platforming,although fighting sections suck.The game has great humour just like the show it's based on.The levels design is good,and there is a lot of variety.The game is far too easy up until THAT BATTLE WITH GOD WHICH IS INFURIATINGLY DIFFICULT!!!!!!! The graphics are nice,with
    The Simpsons Game is a decent movie tie-in action-platformer

The graphics are nice,with a similar art style to the show.The framerate is solid too.

The sound design is good,and the soundtrack is decent.

Overall,decent game.
  4. May 3, 2016
    Now if only the game can be as intelligent as the movie it's based on and the series it's also based on. Alright for Simpsons fans but not worth being played again, but worth keeping.
  5. Jul 28, 2014
    So weird. Not too much like the show, although there are plenty of referances to it, the challenge factor changes from pathetically easy to unbelievably hard in a matter of seconds and there's no "in-between". It rates a Meh/AWESOOOOMEEE!!!.
  6. Jul 11, 2014
    The Simpsons Game is one of the best Simpsons game I've ever played. It only comes in second to Konami's The Simpsons Arcade Game. If you are a fan of the Simpsons, and that is a requirement to enjoy this game, you will be very pleased to play this. It's an action-adventure game, with puzzle elements. And it's humor is of course tongue in cheek, making fun of video game cliches throughout.The Simpsons Game is one of the best Simpsons game I've ever played. It only comes in second to Konami's The Simpsons Arcade Game. If you are a fan of the Simpsons, and that is a requirement to enjoy this game, you will be very pleased to play this. It's an action-adventure game, with puzzle elements. And it's humor is of course tongue in cheek, making fun of video game cliches throughout. You can play as all five members of the Simpsons family, and you can play with two players, to blast through 18 different levels.

Although this is a short game, you will like it if you like the Simpsons. It's like playing an extended episode of the Simpsons.

My only criticism is the wonky camera angles and difficulties in certain jumps. Also, some puzzles are not so obvious. However, this is worth a try. Don't forget to get online and update to get rid of any bugs!
  7. Mar 20, 2013
    The Simpsons Game has to be reviewed by me, because I already reviewed Hit & Run. TSG is a fun game, the jokes are funny all the game rooms that parodie other games (GTA, MOH, LOZ) but the big problem with this game is that first of all it's really short and too easy, it toke me only two days to complete. The story did need to be harder and longer. But overall TSG is fun to play and I sayThe Simpsons Game has to be reviewed by me, because I already reviewed Hit & Run. TSG is a fun game, the jokes are funny all the game rooms that parodie other games (GTA, MOH, LOZ) but the big problem with this game is that first of all it's really short and too easy, it toke me only two days to complete. The story did need to be harder and longer. But overall TSG is fun to play and I say it's worth buying in full price. 7/10 Expand
  8. Sep 21, 2012
    This game is Aw-aw-aw-aw-aw-aw-AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love it!!!!!!the humor is hilarious like the story!!!!!!the only bad thing is the camera.but remains a great game!!
  9. Aug 27, 2012
    come on this open world the simpsons just like previous simpsons game it was not bad game but it worst one i seen even other game like hit run other ones all same tired same speech repetitive action same kinda puzzle again and again
  10. Jan 21, 2012
    It's pretty fun in co-op and i find the graphics are excellent. The 40 minutes of simpsons footage is a bonus. The framerate can take a hit at times, but the game is fun enough to shrug right through it. Creative levels and stuff, but I never felt compelled to finish the game
  11. Nov 8, 2011
    It only has about 18 levels, so it is undoubtedly short, but the humor and the gameplay are what makes it work. It is one of the best Simpsons games to date.
  12. Apr 8, 2011
    One of the worst games I have ever had the misfortune to play, a bug ridden, pointless waste of time and money. Take your money and either burnt or give it to charity both would be more fun and or rewarding than playing The Simpson's Game
  13. Andrew
    Jan 8, 2008
    I'm gonna keep this short: if you're a longtime Simpsons fan, buy this game. You'll love it. If you aren't a fan, don't waste your time. It's that simple.
  14. A.Nonymous
    Dec 30, 2007
    This game is an enormous cliche. Cliche enemies, cliche puzzles, cliche plot, cliche everything. And while the idea of making the graphics 2D-into-3D was original, the result is scribbly, thick-lined doodles that would make an amateur artist weep.
  15. LeviT.
    Dec 17, 2007
    This game really captured the feel of the simpsons show. the storyline and the conversations between characters are both hilarious. I felt compelled to try and collect every single item in the game, even though it did get a little boring doing so. I really loved the way they poked fun of several other games , it made for some really good laughs. Overall, a very well done game that anyone This game really captured the feel of the simpsons show. the storyline and the conversations between characters are both hilarious. I felt compelled to try and collect every single item in the game, even though it did get a little boring doing so. I really loved the way they poked fun of several other games , it made for some really good laughs. Overall, a very well done game that anyone remotely interested in the Simpsons should play! Expand
  16. AndreE.
    Nov 12, 2007
    Nice looking and an especially great sounding game!! Not only is the Dialog funny and spot on, but the music and sound effects warrant praise. The music is right on and each level seems to have a very different aural palette.
  17. BobG.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Best simpsons game to date! The graphics are outstanding and i keeps the great laughs as in all previous simpson shows. The 1080p HD is fabuolus and gives the gamer the feeling of truely being in the game!!
  18. Josh
    Nov 8, 2007
    This is the best game I've seen since NHL 08. It's awesome with lots of hilarious scenes. EA takes a jab at video games and does a great job.
  19. Richie
    Nov 3, 2007
    It's hard to put my finger on, but the gameplay in this title just doesn't flow. The way you progress through the missions, the puzzles, the collision detection, the fighting, the camera...nothing feels quite right. On the plus side, the game has absolutely incredible production values, which may be enough to satisfy the hardcore fans of the show.
  20. GibV.
    Nov 1, 2007
    The environments look Amazing, the best ever in a Simpson's game!!!!!
  21. Tom
    Nov 1, 2007
    Hillarious stuff, highly entertaining.
  22. SteveF.
    Nov 1, 2007
    The Simpson cell shading looks beautiful in HD, and is one of the first to be a 3d game that looks hand drawn like the cartoon. The humor in the chatter during the game play keeps the expected simpsons style humor up to par with TV Series, play the game for the humor. If you are simpson's fan, this title is a must have. If you are looking for new and innovative game play, and The Simpson cell shading looks beautiful in HD, and is one of the first to be a 3d game that looks hand drawn like the cartoon. The humor in the chatter during the game play keeps the expected simpsons style humor up to par with TV Series, play the game for the humor. If you are simpson's fan, this title is a must have. If you are looking for new and innovative game play, and revolutionary graphics-you are missing the purpose of the game. Expand
  23. MishaR.
    Nov 1, 2007
    The graphics look great!!
  24. ChrisM.
    Oct 31, 2007
    As a fan of the Simpsons, I was a little disappointed to hear some of the negative press surrounding this game. However, I've always held true to the mantra of forming my own opinion, and here's what I've got to say about the game. While I've only spent a couple of hours with it so far, I can tell you that from what I've seen it's a pretty easy outing (it As a fan of the Simpsons, I was a little disappointed to hear some of the negative press surrounding this game. However, I've always held true to the mantra of forming my own opinion, and here's what I've got to say about the game. While I've only spent a couple of hours with it so far, I can tell you that from what I've seen it's a pretty easy outing (it appears to have a difficulty curve, but as the missions become some more complex, it's nothing that an accomplished gamer will have any trouble with). The camera has not really been a nuisance, and I actually think the controls are pretty solid, considering what most of these people have to say about it - it's designed to do what you're character is supposed to do, and it doesn't cause too much frustration. The game itself, however, is the true goodie here, and with so much focused on the negative things in these reviews I think it's fitting to mention that if you're a fan you've definitely got to try this one out. I was a big fan of Hit & Run, but I found it kind of disappointing that the game was pretty crappy outside of the vehicles (THAT was a game that featured an annoying control scheme when you were walking around). I feel EA has done a pretty solid job at adapting the series and would certainly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys the series and is looking for a casual and albeit amusing poke at the history of video games. Expand

1. Play Magazine
    Untimately, though, The Simpsons lives and dies on the strength of its gameplay and here it doesn't particularly shine. [Nov 2007, p.64]
  2. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Hysterical as Simpsons is, it's hard to appreciate the humor when you're busy fighting with an annoying camera and unreliable controls. [Dec 2007, p.108]
    While the action can be uneven -- though never bad -- creativity and charm carry the game to a higher level. The humor will get you through the slow levels, the authentic voices and writing will satisfy your fanatcism, and the cameos... will keep you entertained.