7.5

1. Nov 14, 2012
    I am a big fan of this game. It looks beautiful, the story is fascinating and the puzzles challenging. The campaign took me around 15 hours to beat and I had fun the whole time. Sherlock Holmes is a much more disturbed character this time around, making him more interesting. If you enjoyed his previous adventures, this game is a step up in every way.
  2. Sep 28, 2012
    Great game. This game is all about puzzles-solving, you really feel like a great detective, for fans of sherlock holmes is a must buy. For me the best game of holmes so far. The real Sherlock Holmes is back not that ridiculous Holmes from the modern movies copying the james bond style.
  3. Sep 27, 2012
    Loved the game, best yet of the series, you can see how they are constantly learning from the previous games and adjusting the difficulty, complexity and variation of the levels, puzzles and progression.

Unique story featuring a classic twist.

Voice acting's okay. [Issue#91, p.79]
    A game so scary, even it doesn't know what it is. [Dec 2012, p.101]
  3. Oct 19, 2012
    Adventure game fans may be delighted by this return to the old-school style game from Frogwares. However, more casual fans of the genre may find Telltale's approach more accessible and graphically strong. Fans of the genre, or of prior entries in the series, will probably want to pick it up, for everyone else it may be an anachronistic curiosity.