8.6

1. Nov 14, 2014
    This Gave Me Clinical Depression, It Lets Out All The Feels!
    But One Of My Favourite Games And Probably One Of The Best Stories Of This Generation!
  2. Nov 9, 2014
    An incredible game, possibly my favourite of all time. Telltale have crafted a story that goes far beyond what the medium generally delivers. Whilst there isn't actually as much meaningful choice as you are led to believe, the plot and characters completely make up for it
  3. Oct 11, 2014
    I bought the first and second seasons on the Xbox live market place when they first came out. I didn't have the money to continue purchasing the next ones so I watched youtubers play them. I like idea and custom stories. This isn't the reall dead walking story for anyone asking but I find it better.
  4. Jul 20, 2014
    When I first heard about The Walking Dead, I thought it was a bland and uninteresting game. My Lord, was I wrong. The game is so well written, I actually cried TWICE during the game. This game is the diamond in the RPG crown. The choices actually mean everything to the game's events, so much so that there are thousands of different outcomes. The gameplay itself is extremely satisfying, which is surprising, due to the game being mostly point and click style. This game isn't just a game, it's an emotional journey. Expand
  5. Jul 12, 2014
    The is surprisingly delt very well, the game is an amazing one, it has very good character development and the deaths are delt very well, some people you'll hate, some you'll love and some you will never want to die, but putting it out there, characters will die, some that you love and some you hate, and some will be totally unexpected, overall the 5 episode story keeps you hooked. The only complaint I have about it is when clementime cried at the end, it made me kind of laugh cos it looked awful. overall the game is fantastic and deserved the best story of the year, the game changes all the time. Game of the year 2012 by far Expand
  6. Jul 4, 2014
    One of the best games i have ever played. This game has an incredible, deep story depending on how you choose to play it. It makes you feel for the characters. All episodes are amazing. It is definitely worth it. Play the first episode and you'll get hooked in and will keep on playing.

However, it may lag occasionally on the xbox 360 but it doesn't ruin this great game.
  7. Jun 5, 2014
    This game totally deserves a 10. The story was really well done, I love the the stories that tell tale games make, I loved the Jurassic park game you guys made that was really well done. I loved the story in here it was really dead on, made me feel the feels at the end. Don't listen to the negatives they have no idea what they are talking about. I'm just going to scratch the bottom of the barrel here, but I mean the choices in here, you just feel so power less. Like in the meat locker with Larry, I mean make a choice to save him. Just don't let Kenny kill him, because even if you do try to save him Lilly still leaves you even if you say yes to go with her. Another thing is just the graphics not a big deal or anything just the graphics could be better. Would I recommend this? Oh yes I would, this defiantly deserves a 10. And this game is really good, another good game made by tell tale. Expand
  8. May 11, 2014
    Telltales first Walking Dead game is just fantastic. Wonderful graphics in a different style and a great sound support the story which really is a masterpiece. I really like these kind of interactive movies/series and I will absolutely play the second and third one.
  9. May 2, 2014
    For a comic book I took control of it's pretty good. If considered a game... not as much. I really did enjoy the story, although I wish my actions had more effect on it in the long run. It really did bring out some genuine emotions in this here dad. For gameplay purposes an inverted camera option would've been helpful, but I won't bust it's balls too bad for it. Not sure how many seasons this can hold my interest, though. A lot of slow walking back and forth that adds nothing but game length. Expand
  10. Apr 30, 2014
    The Walking Dead game is a great example to all gamers on how to make your choices matter in a game. What makes this game great is the characters, the story, the setting, and the experience overall.
    You play as a guy named Lee, a convicted criminal during the zombie outbreak. He comes across a little girl named Clementine who he feels obligated to protect. I really liked seeing my
    choices in the game make an impact to the story overall. I thought the setting really helped the story. My favorite part of the game is the characters you meet; you really feel like anyone can die at any moment and also the acting is really good. For example when Lee first kills a zombie he reacts with an expression of “ What happened to this person?” and he expresses a real state of shock. Clementine is also portrayed as a real character as she tries to be brave but she is still only a little girl.
    The experience I had with this game is different than most others because there is not much game play, its all really a point and click game. The timed decisions mechanic is great; you sometimes only have a few seconds to make a decision which really adds to the tension and panic of the situation. The game is broken down into five episodes, each are about less than two hours. If you are a fan of the walking dead show then I highly recommend buying this game as its the best point and click game I have ever played.
  11. Apr 16, 2014
    Es un gran juego, es algo estresante, pero lo disfrute mucho por su trama y ambientación, eso si podría haber sido mas modificable la historia y la mecánica del juego algo mas equilibrada.
  12. Mar 27, 2014
    Another amazing game released by Telltale. Apart from their Lego games, to this series is an amazing game. The story is tailored so well that can almost cry when some one dies. Good one Telltale. I'm looking forward to Season 2.
  13. Mar 15, 2014
    The Walking Dead has the ability to make any grown man cry. This game is amazing, and also has a sense of humour. Go on an adventure with Lee and Clem, making hard choices and changing the way you play. Good luck, and don't cry.
  14. Mar 15, 2014
    Esse game é completamente inesquecível, entra facilmente no hall de melhores games já jogados, provavelmente me arriscaria dizer em um top five! Enredo intrigante, personagens carismáticos, e muita, MUITA surpresa! Com certeza recomendaria à todos, joguem e não se arrependerão por nem um segundo sequer!
    This game is one of the best experiences I've ever had in a videogame, the story is
    unforgettable, the characters are amazingly well done, You start playing and when you finally realize, you've been playing for hours and hours, by far, it's one of the best games! Game of the year! Expand
  15. Mar 7, 2014
    This game IS overrated but it's still a solid game. The most overrated aspect of the game is the story. While it serves it's purpose to drive the game and the player forward, there was nothing outstanding about it. There was no character in the game that matched the level of Rick or Daryl from the show. However, it was nice that it felt like no character was 'safe' from death, as that added some suspense. The art style is good enough, but the performance leaves a lot to be desired. A game like this simply should NOT have screen tearing and problems keeping a solid, non-stuttering frame-rate. All of that being said, the game is still a high-end of average experience and is worth a playthrough if you're a fan of the comics/show/genre. Just be aware that it plays like a highly interactive, choose-your-path, storybook. 7/10 Expand
  16. Mar 6, 2014
    walking dead video game is brilliant expect the fact where the challenges are hard also getting the weapons . but this is a great game and i love the zombies and the gore
  17. Feb 24, 2014
    This game would have gotten a ten from me. It has an epic story, I love the decision making, it is a very unique game. There are a lot of reviews so I'm sure you know all the good. The reason I gave this game a 6 is cuz of the insane amount of annoying glitches. I still haven't even beat the game because it loves to start me over from the beginning. This is my second copy of the game and the same problems keep happening . If telltale can fix this, then this game would be one of my top all time games. But until then , this game is annoying as hell and can really piss me off !!! F*** glitches !! Gamers beware Expand
  18. Feb 22, 2014
    I can't understand for the life of me why this game is recieving so much praise. I feel it is a good game. Nothing more, nothing less. The "surprise" plot twists I could see coming from a mile away practically everytime. The voice acting for Clementine is so over-the-top "I'm an innocent little girl feel bad for me" that I generally dislike her by the end of the game.

Despite the
    excessive amount of deaths to unrealistically bad/good characters (there is no in between), only two really effected me in the whole game. And I could tell they were coming, and Clementine almost killed them with her cheesyness. I ended up laughing at a death scene, because Clems crying was so badly voice acted it was hilarious.

Still, I enjoyed this game, but it needs to be grounded as no better than slightly above average.
  19. Feb 17, 2014
    Buying the full series is like buying a bottle of your own tears

Its sad,dark at times, and overall a great game for gamers who love a good tale, and love excellent character development.
  20. Jan 28, 2014
    Lots of suprises, lots of deaths, lots of jumpscares... Really good game with... bad graphics... But that is ok beacuse this is amazing game. Even tough your choises dont even matter that much this game is still really well made. In a way some parts of this game are even a little bit scary. Liked the fact that in the end of every chapter they showed what decisions others made.
  21. Jan 24, 2014
    Original e increible Un juego completo con momentos muy mixtos el segundo episodio es epico algo muy original que no se volvera a jugar algo asi en mucho tiempo se espera secuela
  22. Jan 19, 2014
    Telltale's The Walking Dead is absolutely amazing! This choose-your-own-adventure-esque zombie games provides a fantastic story that has plenty of emotional depth as well as some jump-out-of-your-seat scares. Featuring characters that players can care for (that are fantastically well-acted of course), players can fully immerse themselves into the experience that is The Walking Dead game. You may be thinking why have I not given this game a 10 out of 10. Well, the game certainly has some technical hiccups, such as the occasional bad frame rate, tedious load times and other glitches like that. But those technical flaws aside, The Walking Dead is a must play and an experience worth experiencing. NOTE: The game might leave you in tears by the end. Expand
  23. Jan 19, 2014
    This is an amazing game nice graphics, touching story, realistic scenario and good voices this game touches you right in the heart and makes anyone who can cry cry.
  24. Jan 17, 2014
    The Walking Dead By Telltale Games Is least enjoyable for me i did not enjoy this game that much the gameplay is one things that was good however the way you play is very confuse i was at were you have find the health aid kt to a guy and i was just so confuse i dont know were it was or is but im not going enjoy playing this game in the future
  25. Jan 17, 2014
    Truthfully I love The Walking Dead comic book series. The T.V. series is decent but this game from Telltale is dreadful. This game is more like watching a movie, and the camera angles are completely horrible... So you're pretty much paying for a story with bad controls... point and click is just soooo lame. Companies like this are cashing in on the name and that's about it. Then they released this on disc. So worried about making money that the disc doesn't even play the game. It's bugged to the max. So sick and tired of these companies releasing **** product to people. Why release it if it doesn't work????
    Go to amazon and read all the reviews. It's sad to see all the people who wasted their money because someone got too greedy. Game sucked, Good luck playing a movie with point and click controls.
  26. Jan 15, 2014
    You play as Lee [the main character], a convicted black man, who inevitably gets a second chance in the world. It was meant for the car to crash, leading up to the point where Lee meets a child that he's obligated to protect at all costs -- all part of God's plan.

When I first played The Walking Dead, I was amazed. The game has outstanding sound, lighting, graphics, and acting. In fact,
    it looks like a comic book! The Walking Dead blends the themes of survival, trust, hope, and cooperation. You get to make decisions throughout the whole game. The choices you make affect the story as a whole. You actually FEEL like you're part of the game. This game is probably the first to include that feature. It's full of action. I like the fact that it's in third-person. I'm thankful that The Walking Dead is named Game of the Year in 2012. The developers did a great job of portraying an atmosphere of survival and adventure! Expand
  27. Jan 13, 2014
    Captures the essence of The Walking Dead Comic Book perfectly!

This game is truly a masterpiece. The Walking Dead has fantastic gameplay that relies on the player choices moreso than anything else and the game benefits from this as there are many heart-pounding sections that require quick thinking or else the Zombies kill one of your extremeley likeable comrades!

These characters are
    even better written than they are in the TV Show and engage the player into their unique back stories that are inextricably linked to the present events. Everything feels right; not a single objective in the game seems pointless. Character development here is one of the best in this medium as each character goes through their own grim, adult and realistic arcs that are very intriguing - It sucks you in right from the get-go.

The graphics are perfect! Brings the comic books to life better than anything else (I really wish the TV Series followed up on this style as it actually resembles the source material.)

Overall, a true modern masterpiece and a perfect representation of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games. The Zombie genre has never been better!
  28. Jan 12, 2014
    Can I just say HOLY S***!! This is probably one of my most favourite games of all time !! I love how it is so intense,realistic and fricken awesome, and the amount of twists... are incredible and it actually makes you yell out "OH MY GOD... !! Like literally every time something amazing but sad or just in general happens you say it ! This is definitely a MUST buy game.
  29. Jan 10, 2014
    The negative reviews of this game are given by people so illiterate in games that they compare an adventure game with Mass Effect and Tomb Raider. That's like saying that you didn't like a drama because it wasn't funny enough.--------------------

It's entirely normal not to like this genre and prefer completely different games where you can rain bullets, explosions or magic on your
    enemies. I don't question that.----------------------------

However it takes a complete idiot in order not to notice a game that pushes interactive storytelling to new standards. A game so beautifully directed that it tells trough facial expressions as much as it does trough dialogue.
  30. Dec 23, 2013
    the walking dead is absolutely an terrific game,the story is amazing and i liked a lot the choice system,the only problem is thatis an point and click game.

1. Jan 29, 2013
    This series offered some of the most memorable hours we spent holding a gamepad during 2012. [Feb 2013, p.102]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    A masterclass in how to tell stories in games. [Issue#94, p.80]
  3. Jan 7, 2013
    Engaging, dramatic, touching: The Walking Dead is one of this year's masterpieces. Absolutely a must-have.