8.1

1. Mar 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. That episode is kind of interesting and when we see Kenny from the first season of the Walking Dead Game return and Carver is really the great villain so far in the Walking dead season 2. Expand
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WOW... Amazing episode!!!!! That twist!!!
    I love Clem, and now we have an old friend back !!! Cant wait for the next episode...
    I also like the ending!!
  3. Mar 5, 2014
    Again, The Walking Dead leaves me absolutely speechless. Another excellent episode with emotion, twists and turns. Dialog and multiple choices are as good as ever. This is summing up to be just as good as the 1st season of Walking Dead! Masterful episode, can't wait for the next one.
  4. Mar 8, 2014
    The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2: A House Divided left me extremely excited for the rest of the season. The story is better than ever, and it runs relatively well, despite some framerate issues. Aside from that, this episode is flawless.
  5. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its BIGGER!, Its BADDER, Ladies and Gentlemen Its Episode 7!

Hello I'm Kenny from the walking dead and I'm going to review the episode.

So we start off with Nick/Pete talking with Clementine while being surrounded by walkers and based on who you saved... the reactions will be different based on who you saved whether it be Nick who would drink Booze to forget Peters death or Pete on amputation of his bitten leg.
    However, the next day Clementine would run for the cabin while her friend would hold the herd.
    So then... we arrive at the cabin where the others want to look for your missing friend...
    Long story short, a guy comes in your Cabin looking for the 7 people... Luke, Nick, Pete, Carlos, Sarah, Alvin and Rebecca because they "had their differences". After this man leaves (he was Carver) the group out of fear that he is coming for them, then decides to flee to a ski lodge from the woods.
    They also find Nick or Pete (Nick WILL be alive no matter who you save in the Previous episode and Pete will be found dead, if saved before.) Next we skip to 5 days and the group finds a bridge but Luke and Clem decide to do some recon on the bridge, they kill some walkers and meet a dude on the bridge and he is a nice guy but Nick and his trigger finger gets the man shot off of the damn bridge. We then go to the house he had because he wanted to give us some food... We talk to Nick, being nice or being mean to him (I'm a good Clem so I chose the nice options) but we take a knife and get the food but walkers come from the bridge and causes the group to flee from the scenery.
    We then cut to the lodge at last but Luke wants Clementine to get a good view at the top of a platform to make sure that no one is following them but however she spots some lights. Next when she goes down she finds Luke, Rebecca, Carlos, Sarah, Nick and Alvin surrounded by another group. However an old friend appears... IT'S Kenny! I have made my return for this episode and shocked players all around the globe, lets get on topic... so Clementine meets new people like Walter (A former teacher) and Sarita (Kenny's new girlfriend). Anyways in the next scene we get to catch up with Kenny and talk about the past before, Walter however needs our help to prepare dinner for Kenny's and our group so he then chats with you. Next we have to talk to Rebecca about her baby and based on your relationship with her you can feel the baby's kicks and she will say interesting statements on it not being Alvin's kid... Dinner is set! But you must choose who to sit with. I recommend Kenny so you can catch up and cause interesting dialogue with him, Nick and Luke. We then go outside to find Bonnie from 400 days and she asks for food, you can be hostile or nice to her (Something feels fishy). We go inside to find out from Luke that The guy on the bride was in fact Walters friend and we must decide what action to take whether it be not to tell Walt or to do the right thing and tell the truth, I recommend the latter.
    Tell Nick about what he did and go to your backpack for Walters Knife but to find that it is missing and that he figured out that his best friend was killed... tell the truth or lie, its up to you but he would know already that you are involved and you must either convince him to forgive him or to hate him... I recommend the first one if you want Nick to live.
    But then a storm comes and you need to shut down the windmill to stop the noise but the zombies would come out and cause a large shootout with the survivors and them. Nick however will be struggling with a zombie and Walt will advance, Like said before, based on what you told Walt for example "Nick is a good guy" he will save him for this statement but for "He's like everybody else" HE WILL DIE. Clementine then runs inside where Carver and his guys (Including Bonnie) Kills the walkers with AK-47s but then takes the entire group (except for Luke, Alvin, Clem, Rebecca and Kenny) hostages. You can either get help from Kenny or give up, the first one is recommended if you are a Kenny fan. We then go to Kenny and he shoots one of the guys from Carvers group... Causing Walt to be murdered in cold blood by Carver who then reveals that he is the father of Rebecca's unborn child. Kenny then tries to shoot Carver when he holds Alvin hostage and you can chose to have him to it or not, I would choose the 2nd if you want Alvin to live. Carver then holds his GF captive and everybody is captured and taken away to Carvers community and that ends our episode...
    Overall, it was an excellent episode to play and have me in it and return, it also has character development too. With old and new faces... this could be better than Ep.5 of S1. Carver reminded me of the Governor. It has many emotional choices that would bulldoze into the next episode of this... Awesomeness of a masterpiece the episode is a must own I would personally give it a 99/100. I'm Kenny from the Walking dead and I review to save lives.
  6. Mar 16, 2014
    This episode was one of the best in the series. A lot of action, drama, and the plot for this episode was near perfect, not to mention the return of one of the most loved characters in Season One.

1. Apr 27, 2014
    Another good episode, but the QTEs need to go - this is a game you play for the story, so scenes like the one below just don't need to be interactive. [Issue#110, p.74]
  2. Apr 7, 2014
    The core of the Walking Dead experience depends on the writers making a connection with the player, and for me right now, that's just not there. Without that, I'm just going through the motions without much worry over the consequences.
  3. Mar 26, 2014
    The acid test will be if Telltale then carry these decisions through the remainder of the season...Which, fortunately, is set up terrifically by this second episode. A House Divided does occasionally suffer from its position as a bridge, rattling exposition off in order to set up the subsequent episodes, but it performs its role with real élan.