7.8

1. Feb 7, 2014
    over 3 months since the 1st ep, still no gameplay, reminds me of children's game where you can't fail and is too easy rather than giving some challange. this time around even the story is not that great. also it's around 1-2 hours....
  2. Feb 14, 2014
    Telltale games is a one trick pony. Basically all they know how to do at this point is write a mediocre story, stretch it out over the course of about five hours, then nickel and dime you for every episode.
    Trust me, you're better off just looking up this entire "game" on youtube, rather than paying good money for what will amount to an hour long, poorly written movie.

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Mar 30, 2014
    Visually stunning and audibly impressive, but we are starting to take serious issue with the numerous technical faults found in every Telltale game. [Issue#109, p.80]
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    Although it may not sound like high praise to say that The Wolf Among Us: Smoke & Mirrors is holding steady with the status quo, it's so stylish and enjoyable that I'm quite content to get more of the same.
    As a stand alone game it doesn't quite work, but with so many diverse characters with their own motives at play, they do make for a fascinating lot. I am really looking forward to seeing what Episode 3 has to offer.