5.8

1. May 6, 2011
    Wow - Sega managed to crap out another movie game. I don't know why Marvel is slumming it with these guys. Could it be the money? The gameplay is too simplistic with terrible controls and clunky mechanics. The graphics look like they were made for the Atari 2600.
  2. Jan 3, 2012
    I do not understand. There is a useless rage against this game. It is not extraordinary, but does his duty admirably. In my opinion is a bit 'boring, but it's still fun. My vote is very high severity delegated to balance other reviews
  3. May 3, 2011
    the game is very fun and I liked it reminds me complete origins wolverine has a history very well suited to video game voices sound and perfect the very decent gameplay the graphics are good are not amazing but the game is defended
  4. May 5, 2011
    I don't know what's up with critics, but it's not a bad game at all. Surprisingly fun and good for fans of hack and slash gameplay. It'll make for a very entertaining weekend if you ask me.
  5. May 6, 2011
    Nothing new here, except the story which if you are a fan of the mythos, you will love. Gameplay as expected is similar to God of war/Darksiders/Devil may cry. Voice acting was very good and seems to have gotten most of the voice talent to reprise roles here. Overall an okay game, nothing bad to say, but nothing great either.
  6. May 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked the movie but the game is great
    beyond the graphics the game has great story and perfect thor
    I liked the scenery but the story is not so long gives you 10 hours of fun
  7. May 4, 2011
    This is a fun, playable game. Controls are solid and it feels like Thor has power. Thor looks awesome, and follows the movie Thor to a T. The rest of the characters look sweet!
  8. Feb 10, 2014
    You buy...............................................................................................................................................................................................
  9. Apr 14, 2012
    Decent game with fun combat not up there with the likes of arkham city as far a super hero games go but as a movie tie in and a action brawler it can hold its head up high, if you like the character and mythology and action games in general you will enjoy this. Don't be put off by some of the negative reviews they are misguided and from some jaded gamers. Only major complaint would be that they never really took advantage of Thor's flight ability the game for the most part remains firmly planted on the ground. Expand
  10. Sep 4, 2012
    This could have been a decent game, the IP is sound, plenty of back story and mythology to explore, but the game itself is just a repetitive button masher with some very annoying traits including camera issues, game design issues - run out of mana? Too bad you can't kill that last distanced enemy to advance to the next section without dying and redoing it again with some more mana spare. Just very poor to be playing a game like this and having to restart over and over because you didn't realise that the next section won't start unless you have done something in a certain way.
    Alas another wasted license.
  11. Nov 16, 2012
    The game successfully does what it offers. It alows you to be Thor and allows you to do nearly anything he has ever done in the movies or in the cartoons. Gameplay is like God Of War but the game is generally weak but still fun if you find it at low price and if you like Thor, just get it.

1. Dec 12, 2011
    The movie tie-in curse rears its ugly head again, producing what's possibly the worst game of the first half of 2011.
  2. Jul 26, 2011
    Thor: God of Thunder is a reminder to players of how licensed titles can be quite lackluster. Bad sound balancing, unresponsive controls, and less than mediocre graphics make for a game that feels like it was released prematurely.
  3. Jun 28, 2011