6.9

1. CoreyJ
    Jun 8, 2009
    All of the awesome features of last year plus a new putting system and Live Tournemanets..whats not to like..Toss in some weather and its the best version ever.
  2. TobiasB.
    Jun 17, 2009
    This Game is Sweet, I got this and the wii version, and I play this version when I don't feel like getting off the couch. Real tournaments rock, I'll be playing in the U.S. open this week!
  3. CodyB.
    Jun 25, 2009
    I love this game. Granted I haven't played it since the 07 version, but I really like the way you increase your player's stats and online is addicting. Look out for Geezer McGee on the course!!

1. Crucially, however, the game itself remains almost completely unchanged, the creative inertia all the more noticeable given the radical overhaul the series enjoyed over the course of its 2008 and 2009 incarnations.
  2. The new putting system and the US Open add some great new challenges for fans of the series, giving them plenty of reason to invest.
  3. The best golf game that an MS console has ever seen. Could still use a few engine tweak, however.