7.9

1. Dec 25, 2013
    This game had quite a few interesting ideas and mechanics but for the most part they could do with a bit of polish for example the use of support units, this makes the game seem like you can and must take a tactical approach to levels, however the limited control means that more often than not your support units do little more than cover your flank. In my opinion this campaign was all about caution and patience, two things which quickly dissipate in a (realistic) shooter game where one shot can kill. Whilst I think the game may have been a bit of fun when it was released, 7 years late I don't feel like it is worth going back too, Also I have to note I am not against tactical shooters as a whole, I played the original ghost recon on xbox and loved it. Expand

1. Horribly frustrating but deeply satisfying. [Issue #7]
  2. And when some players will struggle to overcome the Normal default difficulty at times, the opportunity to replenish health would have been welcome.
  3. Killer App? It appears so! There are certainly exciting times coming up for 360 owners and GRAW can now be the flagship for next-gen titles done right.