7.1

1. Jan 18, 2013
    This was my favorite Tony Hawk game and the franchises peak. Great park creator, cool character creator, and a goofy but simple story with a predictable ending. While a large chunk of the levels are from older games ranging from THUG2 Remix for the PSP to THPS1 on the N64, I didn't know until later and still don't really care. It's a solid title and more of the same great game.
  2. Jan 18, 2013

1. Regardless of how it looks or sounds, American Wasteland just feels like a step backwards from previous Tony Hawk games.
  2. It's fun, just not next-gen sparkly. [Jan 2006, p.62]
  3. If you've been away from the Tony Hawk franchise for a few games and just dropped a bunch of cash for a 360, it's time to get re-acquainted with the King of Extreme Sports Games.