7.0

1. JohnT.
    Aug 19, 2008
    Too Human is a fantastic addition to Silicon Knights epic lineup, and an addictive must-have for an action-RPG fan.
  2. KevinA.
    Aug 28, 2008
    Simply, amazing. This game is getting unfairly reviewed by the press who are all afraid to give it high marks...try comparing it to Mass Effect. That game had a billion technical flaws...and still got huge review scores. This game was clearly treated differently and was punished for no good reason.
  3. DaveR.
    Aug 30, 2008
    Excellent game, albeit a bit short - I don't know where the bad reviews are coming from.
  4. JustinP.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Awesome game
  5. JoshJ.
    Aug 13, 2008
    Great and new experience on the 360. Graphics are good, the colors are vibrant, and the game has so much depth and gameplay it will last you at least 50 hours.
  6. dudedugan
    Aug 21, 2008
    To all the people who dont get it, your loss! this game is great, its basically a 3D Diablo II meets WOW for the action RPG gamer, great fun and I havent even finished the game yet, I dove headlong into Co-op with a pal and we played 4.5 hours and had a blast
  7. YuniB.
    Aug 21, 2008
    awesome game, it's very addictive. some of the so called 'pro' reviews are a joke, i don't think they even played it for more than 2 hours. the game is a blast!!!!
  8. ZaneB.
    Aug 20, 2008
    Everyone needs to give this game a chance, it is pure genius! Trust the camera, and it will work well, spend half an hour playing and the combat is smooth and well controlled, the best part is the LOOT!!!!
  9. JohnO.
    Aug 20, 2008
    I have just beat the game with a Champion and this is by far one of if not the best game I've played this year.
  10. MarkV.
    Aug 22, 2008
    Basically this is gaming crack for me. I will play though it for a while and then pull it back out from time to time to level my guys up even further. A great game to just pull out at any give time and just go on a rampage.
  11. PaulW.
    Aug 29, 2008
    it may not be the most original game, but the story really drag you into the action, and so far having spent a whole day playing the game, I haven't got bored with it at all, in fact i cant wait to finish work and get back to the action.
  12. MarkF.
    Sep 7, 2008
    Awesome game, just trying to collect the weapons and armour will keep me going for ages and the combat never gets boring.
  13. WilliamC.
    Sep 9, 2008
    It baffles me how a great game like Too Human, recieving an aggregate score of 65 on MC, can get a worse score than absolute tripe like Lost Planet gets a 79. Reviewers cited repetitive combat and glitchy aiming systems for Too Human, but Lost Planets featured 15 hours of ridiculous boredom while facing the same badly-rendered enemies over and over again, while desperately trying to aim It baffles me how a great game like Too Human, recieving an aggregate score of 65 on MC, can get a worse score than absolute tripe like Lost Planet gets a 79. Reviewers cited repetitive combat and glitchy aiming systems for Too Human, but Lost Planets featured 15 hours of ridiculous boredom while facing the same badly-rendered enemies over and over again, while desperately trying to aim with its horrible travesty of a better games targeting system. Sniping using the d-pad? Come on! Also, while Too Human has a fairly good storyline featuring a cybernetic counterpart to mythology, with great characters and voice acting to boot, Lost Planet is a jumbled mess of a game, with see-through, forgettable characters and a predictable, done-before story that makes games like Act Zero seem like jewel-studded masterpieces. Great job, critics, you've earned a rightful place in my mind as some of the most biased, unfair reviewers I've ever read from. Expand
  14. JesseV
    Aug 13, 2008
    best and only dungeon crawler on the 360 so far. Epic loot awaits!
  15. MiguekS.
    Aug 14, 2008
    Its refreshing innovative gorgeous loot stroy everything a rpg should have and more!
  16. StevenO
    Aug 19, 2008
    This game is targeted to people who now norse myths making it hard to grasp the concept of the story. Its a very good game with minimal problems where the graphics could be a little bit better. Do not listen to critics sense none realize that this game is centered around a test( controls, difficult storys, rpg/hack n slash) to see the response from gamers. Too Human has excellent This game is targeted to people who now norse myths making it hard to grasp the concept of the story. Its a very good game with minimal problems where the graphics could be a little bit better. Do not listen to critics sense none realize that this game is centered around a test( controls, difficult storys, rpg/hack n slash) to see the response from gamers. Too Human has excellent replayability and kept me interested the whole way through and better yet that its not no 5 hour game more like a 80-100 hour game to do everything. If your a fan of rpgs or mythology definitely buy this game but everyone should at least rent it to see how they like it. Expand
  17. EasyLay.
    Aug 21, 2008
    I thought this game was c**p until I spent the time learning the controls and looking into the rpg element a bit more. Tons of replay value and I haven't even gone online yet! Could this be another "Monster Hunter"? ie. so-so reviews but huge fanbase?
  18. BobG.
    Aug 20, 2008
    One of the best game I've played in awhile!!! I don't care about the morons or the bad reviews, the game is the most fun I've had in awhile. Sure it has flaws, but when it comes down to it, i can't stop playing! And that's saying a lot for me.
  19. JoshuaT.
    Aug 20, 2008
    This game is actually a lot more playable than most people want to give it credit for, and it's actually been quite addictive with the loot, the game has its faults, but even considering that, it's really fun!
  20. TobiasZ.
    Aug 24, 2008
    Perfect mix of Hack'n'Slay and RPG. I don't understand the bad reviews, i think its very good in this genre.
  21. HobbesC.
    Aug 24, 2008
    This game rocks why does everyone hate this game? why don't you try playing through it and getting used to the controls first.
  22. JohnM.
    Aug 25, 2008
    Reviewers SUCK - This game, while not perfect, is totally fun, and way better than many of the other AAA games that reviewers give 9-10 scores.
  23. KallenP.
    Aug 26, 2008
    Misunderstood but tons of fun can be achieved if you stick with it.
  24. RobertoD.
    Sep 29, 2008
    This game is a NEED TO HAVE!!!... I do not understand all the reviewers who gave this game lower than a 7.5. I mean common. The fun I have with this game is certainly better than assassins creerd, halo3 (SP). And that is because of the music,story and gameplay. graphics are not good at all times, but are great at most of the times.the only lett down on this game is the introduction This game is a NEED TO HAVE!!!... I do not understand all the reviewers who gave this game lower than a 7.5. I mean common. The fun I have with this game is certainly better than assassins creerd, halo3 (SP). And that is because of the music,story and gameplay. graphics are not good at all times, but are great at most of the times.the only lett down on this game is the introduction concerning graphics and the ingame menu. The first hour playing this game gives you a 6 score fealing, the first 10 hours (just get to know the strategic fighting skills,story and weapons )gives you an 8 rating and after the 10 hours you play you get a 9.50 -10 rating fealing. The game is up there with the big guys!!. If HALO3 gets a 9.5..this game deserves at least a 8.5. I had more fun with this game than I had with halo3. If the fuss with the unreal engine was not there...THIS game would write history. 6.6 is TOOO LOWW..and gives me the fealing the reviewers weren't interested in the story and game at all. But I have to confess.. This game is not for generally lower educated people who do not like menus. The big difference between this game and the halo3 ,COD4,assassins creed,bioshock is that the big games give the best part in the first and last part of the single player. the best playing parts is when you are past half the single play mode and then it starts kicking in. A little late but it delivers Cannot wait for part two!!! Expand
  25. DylanB
    Sep 30, 2008
    Reviews for this game have come off as very bias and in some cases are just flat out wrong. This is a great dungeon crawling game that may need a few tweaks that hopefully come in the sequel. While there as some small flaws overall its still addictive and incredibly fun. It seems to me most of the complainers just didn't take the time to learn the controls and aren't used to a Reviews for this game have come off as very bias and in some cases are just flat out wrong. This is a great dungeon crawling game that may need a few tweaks that hopefully come in the sequel. While there as some small flaws overall its still addictive and incredibly fun. It seems to me most of the complainers just didn't take the time to learn the controls and aren't used to a game that's a little more challenging to understand. Hacky run of the mill games seem to get better reviews everyday, whats the deal? Expand
  26. LoganD.
    Aug 12, 2008
    Truly amazing game, a must buy. It's already easily playable for 80+ hours, and then theres coop, DLC(New classes will be downloadable!), and bringing your character(s) across each game, each time leveling 50 times.
  27. Lucas
    Aug 18, 2008
    This is a fantastic game. If you love RPGs and Action games, you will deff love this game. It does a lot of things right and minor things wrong.Great game.
  28. JustinP.
    Aug 18, 2008
    Awesome game
  29. PaulS.
    Aug 19, 2008
    Too Human is yet another Silicon Knights masterpiece. While the mainstream reviewer "doesn't get it" - it's a fantastic title that will be loved by anyone with an open mind, and open heart.
  30. JabeP
    Aug 22, 2008
    What's with the low scores? I really enjoyed this game. Maybe I shouldn't get too angry about reviews because everyone has a different opinion. Believe what the players think instead.

Too Human is also not a good action game. While it deserves some applause for a reasonable translation of PC classic Diablo's mouse-driven controls, its reliance on the right analog stick as a means for attack only works at the most basic level.
  2. Too Human is about players sculpting their ideal killing machines. If you enjoy leveling and looting, it's worth a look. If you only have a moderate interest, Too Human's aggravating gameplay and irreparable plot won't deliver many thrills. [Sept 2008, p.104]
  3. If wading knee deep in the dead to get at a piece of armour that’s 5% better than what you’re currently wearing isn’t the kind of adventuring that excites you, then you’re in trouble, because Too Human is exactly this type of game. Kill, loot, compare, equip, repeat.