Track & Field Xbox 360

• Release Date: Aug 8, 2007
7.8

1. DarrenD.
    Oct 1, 2007
    Good old school button mashing to the max (lol) It's exactly how I remembered it. They should now release Daley Thompsons Decathlon.
  2. StephaneJ.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Brilliant button-bashing fun, tremendous nostalgia value, and the online capabilities add a lot to the experience. I give it a 10 because of the fun/value ratio.
  3. JimB.
    Sep 5, 2007
    Great fun, especially with your mates and a few beers. Addictive "just-one-more-try" appeal whne trying desperately to beat your own/friends records. Aside from a few timing issues (you get used to it quickly enough) when playing on LIVE this is definately one of the best XBLA games. Those with really slow connections beware - you will more than likely come in last!
  4. GlennP.
    Aug 8, 2007
    This game was one of my favorites as a kid, and it has been faithfully reproduced. I love it - been playing it all night. Plus, playing on Xbox Live is a blast! No question this is one of the best buys on live arcade.
  5. MatC.
    Aug 14, 2007
    Absolutely worth the 400 pts. The only problem I have is that timing jumps differs online than in solo play. It takes some getting used to. It's a great throwback.

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    This limping Track & Field deserves no medals, let alone any of your Microsoft Points. [July 2007, p.81]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Pleasure and pain come together at last. [Aug 2007, p.102]
    Sure, its classic precedence for how button mashing games should be played wasn't retained perfectly, but the analog stick is a good substitution, and some players may find that an actual button-based setup works just fine for them. It's still fun, and it still hurts--but in a good way.