Transformers: The Game Xbox 360

5.5

1. AngelR.
    Jul 2, 2007
    I grew up as a fan and was very excited to have this game finally come out. I played it this weekend for 10 hours with my room mates and this game kicks butt!. You can be a truck, jets and kinds of other bad ass vehicles and fight in tons of different levels. I read through the other press reviews and I don't get what's up w/ these people. The bar for this game isn't Gears I grew up as a fan and was very excited to have this game finally come out. I played it this weekend for 10 hours with my room mates and this game kicks butt!. You can be a truck, jets and kinds of other bad ass vehicles and fight in tons of different levels. I read through the other press reviews and I don't get what's up w/ these people. The bar for this game isn't Gears of War or Final Fantasy. If you want a fun game that can be played by both adults and kids (my cousin who is 15 ended up taking it from me)...then don't listen to these reviewers. Let them go play their Japanese RPG's! This game is awesome and the movie is going to be awesome! Expand
  2. Spaniard0069
    Jun 28, 2007
    If your a transformers fan, you will enjoy this game even with all its flaws. Who doesn't enjoy walking around a city as a huge robot that weights several tons, is a couple stories tall and can actually level the city. Travelers Tales did a great job, now if only the would correct some of its issues and add some sort of online component.

1. To produce a technically sloppy title is one thing, but the game is horribly flawed from conception to execution in a way we haven't seen since, ulp, Driv3r. Marred by a remarkably vacuous combat system, the pathetic driving and undercooked flying elements merely underline what a thoroughly wasted opportunity this was.
    While Transformers: The Game may be something of a typical movie tie-in, there's just enough spark here to provide a bit of fun for anyone who likes the movie or is just looking for some dumb fun.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    Admittedly, the game is gorgeous. But because the narrative is as linear and rigid as a steel pipe, it's a shallow sort of beauty. [Sept 2007, p.83]