6.9

1. Jun 14, 2012
    The gameplay and graphics are too outdated. Its ok for xbox 1 but not xbox 360.
  2. Apr 16, 2015
    Now that the Xbox 360 is an old system with the Xbox One out, I thought I'd give a few games that weren't very well received a chance. Among those games was Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, which is honestly a pleasant surprise for me. While I only paid $0.99 for this game at Gamestop, I would've happily paid a little more. That's not to say this is a great game, because it honestly isn't.Now that the Xbox 360 is an old system with the Xbox One out, I thought I'd give a few games that weren't very well received a chance. Among those games was Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, which is honestly a pleasant surprise for me. While I only paid $0.99 for this game at Gamestop, I would've happily paid a little more. That's not to say this is a great game, because it honestly isn't. This game has graphics that couldn't compete with games at the time, characters that looked a bit cartoony (reminds me of characters in Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect), and it's a rather short game at about 5 or so hours long. If you look at this game as a PS2 game, it holds up more favorably. I recently played through Call of Duty: Finest Hour, which was a game I really liked back in the day, but it is a lot rougher than a lot of us remember. If you compare it to that game, Turning Point is similar to that. Imperfect but fun at the right price. Curiously, both of these games were also created by the same developer. Many people will say that Turning Point is awful due to its drawbacks, and I can't say that they're wrong, but I thoroughly enjoyed the game despite those said drawbacks. Expand
  3. Nov 27, 2013
    Please do not bother, I bought this game for 1 dollar and returned it, admittedly I did play through the whole 4 or so hours it takes to finish this game however a glitch/disc error in the last stage prevented me from finishing, I could go on pointing out what was wrong with it but I will just leave it at everything.
  4. Nov 15, 2012
    After reading all the critics and user reviews I decided to throw down the $3 at Gamestop and give this game a shot. Im glad I did. if you overlook the less than stellar graphics and a few minor annoyances (checkpoints are forever apart in most areas, dumb-as-rocks AI [which at the same time sorta makes it fun], youll find a solid and fun fps. The achievements are fun and easy too.After reading all the critics and user reviews I decided to throw down the $3 at Gamestop and give this game a shot. Im glad I did. if you overlook the less than stellar graphics and a few minor annoyances (checkpoints are forever apart in most areas, dumb-as-rocks AI [which at the same time sorta makes it fun], youll find a solid and fun fps. The achievements are fun and easy too. Multiplayer is dead completely though so i didnt get to try that but hey for 3 bucks Im not complaining. Bottom Line- Great game for $10 and under but anything more I'd be pissed lol. Expand

Shooting Nazis in the streets of three major U.S. cities should be a non-stop thrill ride that has me on the edge of my seat. This game provides the opposite experience.
  2. With the number of average-to-outstanding FPS titles available on next-gen consoles, there’s absolutely no reason to waste your time with this disaster.
  3. The innovation potential was in the story, though that only provides the setting for the gameplay. Outside of that, it’s pretty basic fare.