7.9

1. May 1, 2014
    Really fun game to play, this was the first UFC game that I got and as I got use to the controls I got a lot better. I like how you can choose what to train in and how hard you train in it.
  2. CameronT
    Jun 7, 2009
    The game is awesome, if the devolpers are reading this please add some of the WEC fighters as downloadable characters. Kimbo Slice and Urijah Faber would be nice.
  3. BrandonM
    Dec 5, 2009
    This game was amazing! The graphics were great and the fighting was deep and complex. If you think it's repetitive then you must just be a boxer and a wrestler. With Muay Thai and Judo my guy took a different approach every fight. But there are some problems though. Training in career is fast, but hollow, with the exception of sparring. E-mails in career get repetitive within the This game was amazing! The graphics were great and the fighting was deep and complex. If you think it's repetitive then you must just be a boxer and a wrestler. With Muay Thai and Judo my guy took a different approach every fight. But there are some problems though. Training in career is fast, but hollow, with the exception of sparring. E-mails in career get repetitive within the hour and I don't see the point in credits. Some things you guys can do Yukes is put some more fight styles in, more customization, make your person age and give them a longer career. Also, whenever I'm in an autograph session I'm in my fighting uniform, um... public, no! ALso make entrances and when you win make you're trainers stand behind you! Expand
  4. bob
    May 19, 2009
    Stunned by how fun this game is... best fighter I've played on the Xbox 360.
  5. Jason
    May 20, 2009
    This is the UFC game that we have been waiting for. Sure there are some small issues but they are minor. It's a great start to what will be a great yearly franchise!
  6. CodyB
    May 20, 2009
    If I could give this game a 20 I would. I admit I was hesitant to buy it after the demo. The demo was so so, but now that I have had a chance to play online and the career mode, I must say that it has been a loooong time since a game this deep has hooked me so fast.
  7. AntonioD
    May 19, 2009
    Brutal combat, "easy to learn, hard to master" controls and a fantastic "create a player" mode are all pluses, but what really puts this game over the top is the online play.
  8. JamesD
    Dec 28, 2009
    Just like Fight Night Round 4 the controls are a little annoying also the UFC fights here lack the excitement of the sport. Despite these flaws and the fact that the menu's are so copious, UFC 2009 is a great single and multiplayer/ 2 player experience.

1. UFC 2009: Undisputed is not an easy game, but those who are patient enough to spend a little time with it, will discover one of the best fighting games in years.
  2. It may be difficult to get to grips with, but once you do so it becomes one of the best fighting experiences around. It’s going to be hard for a sequel to top this.
  3. Through focusing in making a fighting game, THQ has achieved a high quality title only lacking in its sometimes excessive complexity.