6.5

1. Sep 9, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Hello,

I have around 10 y experience on online gaming and I tell you a true.
    UFC is one of stupidest games I ever played. Its bad designed, has poor game play and totally sux. Looks Japanese did it.

I've started one week ago and I prefer to wait for MMA EA . They at least know how to do a good game like FN4 - there you need to have a game plan and execute it + skill to knock down your opponent.

Here its just stupid : rotate right stick and press 3 buttons for ugly designed strikes. Seems they never seen and they have no idea about how fighers are moving. They looks like retarded chickens, shots are scrippted. Submissions - even dont deserve to talk about it :) Career mode is just retarded. You have to fight again Soszynski for ex. with stats 30 . Gl&Hf. Also sparing - lol - slam and hit. Wow that's interesting. Camps : good idea. damn bad designed ( spend 13 minutes to find that what i was looking for. you even cant sort it by skills or what )
    Matches are boring, comentary is ugly ( must to turn off ) every time you here same show and over and over the same. Game is funny for first 3 hours. Till you recognize that you do all time same things. Seems that who loves it must be too stupid or too unskilled to play FN4 or other games. Coz controls here are just totally random. rotate rotate rotate LB RS rotate lol. Good controls and believe me it damn soooo boring.

So dont even bother to buy it and waste your time. I m selling my copy for Xbox points with good exchange rate.

Thanks,
  2. Oct 22, 2010
    The lack of a deep and enjoyable career mode and terrible online mode ruin how great the other aspects of this game really are. The graphics and addition of moves and fighters from the 2009 version of Undisputed were great additions, but the ground game is still very rough, making it incredibly tough to pull off submissions and hoping you drain your opponents stamina to get anything done is not a great mechanism. Collapse
  3. Oct 25, 2010
    Awkward, repetitive, boring. KOs too often, career is tedium, online is total crap. MMA is out now so avoid the UFC. If someone say's UFC 2010 over MMA... they're just all about UFC and probably don't know who these great fighters in MMA are. In fact... they most likely thought UFC = MMA and didnt understand the UFC is simply a piece of this fantastic sport. HOpefully UFC will makea better product next time out, but they'll only need to if MMA does well. Other than that... we'll get a lifetime of this crap. Expand
  4. Oct 27, 2010
    Broken online, broken gameplay. Waste of money. UFC 09 was much better, and so is EA MMA. The fact that the online is so broken and impossible to connect to is unacceptable, and the game is plagued by exploits.
  5. Oct 22, 2010

And that's what makes Undisputed 2010 such a success: it addresses the problems of the past while making subtle improvements that make the product better. The graphics are crisper, the animations are better, and several new tweaks make the actual fighting more enjoyable. Even the menu system and user interface is cleaner and easier to navigate.
  2. UFC 2010 is an absolute knockout of a game and despite a few minor disappointments, I can wholeheartedly recommend it to pretty much anyone that's even remotely interested.
  3. It's difficult to describe every single new feature but once you start playing and see all the new positions, mechanics, and modes, you'll really see how THQ set the bar even higher this year.