UFC Undisputed 3 Xbox 360

7.5

1. Jul 2, 2012
    I'm at a moment of awe.The learning curb in quite steep but this is one case where every last tutorial is well worth learning and mastering.This is the first true fighting game where I can fight in the game how I fight in true life.The movements,the physics,wow is all I can say.THQ's first two UFC games where off the charts cool,at the time,and this game just combined the greatness ofI'm at a moment of awe.The learning curb in quite steep but this is one case where every last tutorial is well worth learning and mastering.This is the first true fighting game where I can fight in the game how I fight in true life.The movements,the physics,wow is all I can say.THQ's first two UFC games where off the charts cool,at the time,and this game just combined the greatness of them,threw in some great stuff from EA's MMA game and threw the kitchen sink at us.But a custom made sink.With over 150 fighters,numerous custom created fighters online,pride fighting,perfect audio in every way,graphics to die for.THQ climbed there mountain and there, they sit with there throne.Now I see why EA threw in the towel and pulled out there check book to join this masterful game that all started in 2009.So please people,buy the game,be patient and learn all of the tutorials and you will find a fighting game that you will be talking about 5-10 years from now.I'm not over hyping this game,it is true, it is real,it's a pure pleasure that all future fighting games will be judged on.10 Expand
  2. Jun 17, 2015
    Parabéns pela produtora trabalhou bem no jogo , sem dúvidas melhor game de luta que já existiu , só que vc demora uns 7 mêses pra aprender ! rs , claro que isso é bom deixa o game viciante '-'
  3. Feb 23, 2012
    I played ufc undisputed 2009, and i loved it. i didnt play ufc undisputed 2010. since i got undisputed 3 february 15th, man ive been addicted. my buddies keep calling me up tellin me to come over and play it on their 50 inch tvs, or to bring it to their colleges. these kids dont even watch ufc but they love this game. the roster is pretty big, graphics are great, pride is brutal with faceI played ufc undisputed 2009, and i loved it. i didnt play ufc undisputed 2010. since i got undisputed 3 february 15th, man ive been addicted. my buddies keep calling me up tellin me to come over and play it on their 50 inch tvs, or to bring it to their colleges. these kids dont even watch ufc but they love this game. the roster is pretty big, graphics are great, pride is brutal with face stomps and soccer kicks. you can make highlight reels of your past fights. and if you thought the games were complicated in the past, they got a great tutorial system that teaches you everything you need to know about the controls. the only reason i didnt give it a 10 out of 10 is because the online connecting hasnt been good so far, but hopefully that will change. 9/10 Expand
  4. Feb 19, 2012
    If you're a fan of MMA, UFC Undisputed 3 not only worthwhile, as is virtually a compulsory acquisition. The game has become easier to be played, has even better graphics and is very entertaining. Even with little participation of the crowd in the struggles and the lack of emotion of the athletes, the fighting are more exciting than ever and the career mode brings new possibilities to theIf you're a fan of MMA, UFC Undisputed 3 not only worthwhile, as is virtually a compulsory acquisition. The game has become easier to be played, has even better graphics and is very entertaining. Even with little participation of the crowd in the struggles and the lack of emotion of the athletes, the fighting are more exciting than ever and the career mode brings new possibilities to the game, allowing the exchange of fighter category, for example. In addition, have the chance to relive historical battles of Pride FC is something that will hold at MMA fanatics by lots and lots of hours in front of the video game. Expand
  5. Feb 25, 2012
    UFC Undisputed 3 is the best game of the UFC/THQ series, a must have for any MMA fan, and especially if you are a Nick Diaz fan. The roster is pretty deep, this time including Nick DIaz, although a few guys will probably need be offered as DLC in the near future, it's enough to keep most of us happy for now. The graphics are great, and the gameplay is over the top addictive, plenty ofUFC Undisputed 3 is the best game of the UFC/THQ series, a must have for any MMA fan, and especially if you are a Nick Diaz fan. The roster is pretty deep, this time including Nick DIaz, although a few guys will probably need be offered as DLC in the near future, it's enough to keep most of us happy for now. The graphics are great, and the gameplay is over the top addictive, plenty of subtle tweaks to the striking and ground game have put UFC Undisputed 3 above the rest of the games in the series. Go buy this game so I can knock you out online! Expand
  6. Apr 26, 2012
    Best fighting game ever. Its graphics is good if you have the proper tv set. But don't forget it is not a graphics oriented game. Thank you THQ this is the second game from them which base a real chance of getting a good life, and time for the public.
  7. Oct 16, 2015
    Are you ready? You Ready? LETS FIGHT!

UFC makes a sensational return this year, and after WWE ‘12, THQ and Yukes team up again for this Mixed Martial Arts based title. Undisputed 3 brings a more technical feel to the table (or octagon in this case) to that of WWE. Using basic fighting techniques and more “specialised” moves that are learned as you progress through the game, your aim
    Are you ready? You Ready? LETS FIGHT!

Undisputed 3 brings a more technical feel to the table (or octagon in this case) to that of WWE. Using basic fighting techniques and more “specialised” moves that are learned as you progress through the game, your aim is to become No.1, fighting through rounds against opponents to win by KO, Technical KO and Submission Tap Outs.

With all the new mod cons this year, its character build and attributes give you an opportunity to fine tune, improve and master moves within world renowned gyms. Add in major customisable aspects including tattoos, banners, and there is even a logo design hub (for the lil graphic designer in you). UFC really takes the personalised approach to the core.

Offered up for bludgering is an array of modes including Title Defence, Event Creation, all new PRIDE options and the unmissable Career Mode. Career is the place to be for becoming fighting’s best, working your way from n00b to Hall of Fame Legend through bouts, all important training sessions and camp sessions.

Throw in some added bonus sponsorship deals and you‘ll just be getting the picture. The SHOP section in-game is a great way to show off those sponsors (10 at a time) on tees, hoodies, cowboy hats plus my favourite a kimono jacket.

Even with AI difficulty on its hardest setting posing a challenge, what would any fighter game be without online play? Pitting your offence, defence and hard graft against an actual human in the reformed online experience, and there are no real changes in play to the offline modes.

THQ keep on advancing, noticeably with the huge rosters of players (150+), all recognisable real life fighters. Movements are fluent at most, and controls are responsive under the thumbs. UFC brings a big buzz when fists, feet and blood are flying, drawing you in when racking up those combos.

UFC Undisputed 3 is a vast improvement on the previous game and while not everybody’s choice of game, I would recommended it to any fighter fan.
  8. Feb 15, 2012
    Finally. THQ have done the right thing for the first time in the series. They listened to critics of the fans and made the game even better than it was. Career is now even better that it used to be, filled with a lot more action and a lot less of "managing". Submission system has been revamped to BETTER, now with indication how close you are to a victory. 100+ fighters will guarantee thatFinally. THQ have done the right thing for the first time in the series. They listened to critics of the fans and made the game even better than it was. Career is now even better that it used to be, filled with a lot more action and a lot less of "managing". Submission system has been revamped to BETTER, now with indication how close you are to a victory. 100+ fighters will guarantee that not a single fight will ever be the same. And have I mentioned amazing commentary? As far as it goes for me, this game is just as good as you would expect from an UFC game. Expand
  9. Feb 23, 2012
    Awesome game with tons of features and a great roster of fighters. It also has new Pride Fighting features, which add some great variety from the traditional octagon style MMA. A must buy for any MMA fan, it's by far the best UFC game yet!
  10. Apr 10, 2012
    I love all the UFC games. The submission system in this years can potentially be frustrating. Upon entering a submission, an enormous translucent octagon blankets the screen and acts as a "track" on which players chase one another's icons to determine who gets the upper hand. Should the player on offense overlap the other player's line long enough, the defender will tap out to end theI love all the UFC games. The submission system in this years can potentially be frustrating. Upon entering a submission, an enormous translucent octagon blankets the screen and acts as a "track" on which players chase one another's icons to determine who gets the upper hand. Should the player on offense overlap the other player's line long enough, the defender will tap out to end the match. Twisting your opponent's arm in a kimura should feel more painful. While the submission mini-game denotes the cat-and-mouse aspects of the sport, there's not much that feels satisfying about a submission win or loss. Overall I enjoy the game... it can just be frustrating at times. Expand
  11. Feb 16, 2012
    It is the best MMA game "ever" with a lot of great fighters and pride. the ground game is much better, same with the striking. only problem is it still kinda looks too "stiff" not as much as as the last 2 but ea mma showed how they can make fluid movements. Although this is not a big problem and the game still looks great and plays wonderfully.

P.S cod sucks
  12. Feb 14, 2012
    Go buy this and kick some butt. You'll feel better. You pick from pretty much anyone out there today and can unleash the pain. Or start as a noob to the circuit and earn your way up. Either way, kicking butt is awesome again.
  13. Feb 16, 2012
    UFC Undisputed 3 steps into the Octagon almost 2 years after the release of UFC Undisputed 2010. Graphically, the game is superb, the controls have been adapted to give new gamers a starting point (simplified ground controls), career mode has been improved, you can now use fighters from the UFC roster as well as your own creations.

The biggest addition is PRIDE mode, with authentic

The biggest addition is PRIDE mode, with authentic presentation and a completely different set of rules, there is plenty of variety in the game to keep you fighting.

1. Hyper Magazine
    Apr 12, 2012
    The game is fun and exciting to play, and it's great fun leading your fighter to championship glory. [May 2012, p.65]
  2. Apr 4, 2012
    Despite a learning curve, gameplay is very smooth, with a first-class presentation, from the fighter introductions, to the actual UFC announcers and referees, to the good audio features of the crowd and impact of punches and kicks onto each fighter.
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    While I still feel as though EA made a better, and extremely under rated game, MMA fighting game with EA MMA, I do think that THQ has been able to match them with the newest UFC game, due to a great overhaul of the control system and an all most never ending amount of fun available, because of all the added features like Pride FC, and the Title Defense section.