7.6

1. AndyV
    Jul 6, 2008
    I rented this title for the ps3 and it feels really archaic. Its certainly not bad but its fast paced twitchy gameplay feels very 90s and very tired. Id only recommend this to the die hard ut fans.
  2. DontThinkso
    Jul 9, 2008
    Same game with a 3 after it. It's getting kinda tired and it's done much better on the PC than on the 360. Bit of a useless port.
  3. DanL.
    Sep 9, 2008
    Great looking game. Very fast paced and attractive shooter. A bit shallow in depth, but to be fair it is what it is- a pure as it gets old school shooter. Online an absolute necessity with the game. If no online-don't bother. I enjoyed it but found myself getting a little bored. It's a safe bet, but not to everyones taste. It deserves much credit for what it puts out, a really Great looking game. Very fast paced and attractive shooter. A bit shallow in depth, but to be fair it is what it is- a pure as it gets old school shooter. Online an absolute necessity with the game. If no online-don't bother. I enjoyed it but found myself getting a little bored. It's a safe bet, but not to everyones taste. It deserves much credit for what it puts out, a really honest game pretending to be nothing it's not. Expand

1. Incomparable to the pure fear that accompanies "Rainbow Six Vegas 2" and more akin to taking part in a sport than a war, Unreal Tournament III is the most accessible and technical shooter available, and it’s near impossible to fault it.
    A pristinely polished package that owns old-school twitch shooting. Not only does it look ravishing, but the new vehicles and features round it out as a near faultless package. Our only main concern is that its chaotic gameplay lies on a road well trodden, and the game's prized mode – Warfare – at times feels as much laborious as it us fun.
  3. A stunning looking, slick and polished FPS that every competitive 360 gamer should add to their collection. It's difficult to see how UT can unleash itself from the shackles of its genre though. Should Epic even bother?