7.5

1. Oct 21, 2010
    This game is brilliant. Just For Fun eases new player into Pinata island and normal gardening mode will challenge the veterans. Professor Pester and his ruffians makes your gardening more of a handful. I really don't understand how anybody could rate this lower than eight? A must-have
  2. Feb 3, 2013
    Despite its cutesy look,which is utterly charming,there's a hardcore sim underneath the surface to rival the likes of the Total War series.There's a hundred hours of absolutely addictive gameplay here that never plays the same way twice and will certainly remain in my top ten games for the long,long time.P.S-Keep a journal for your next playthrough.A must have.
  3. Jan 18, 2013
    The original game is back but this time there are about 30 more Pinatas, Multiplayer, Co-op, new mini-games, harder romancing, and actual difficulty! There is nearly no avoiding a ruffian attack, and with new items and requirements to obtain Pinatas it's a whole lot more of what made the first game great. With the ability to take pictures, trade Pinatas online and with the Xbox Vision Camera, the game is a stronger, longer, and more challenging title that will put your gardening skills to the test.

The Humor is back as well as your favorite characters and the humor. The only real problem is that you need to do everything again which feels tedious, but past that the game is longer stronger and overall better.
  4. Dec 12, 2012
    It is more or less the exact same game as the first one, just with improvements and additions. Making it feel more like a large expansion pack, than a new game. But even so, those improvements are good, and replaying a game I enjoyed the first time is great. I would score it higher, as it does deserve it, but due to the lack of innovation I can't. Overall: Still as good as the original, perhaps even better. But the lack of original content is really it's only criticism. Expand
  5. Jan 17, 2014
    Viva Pinata TiP is one best games that i haver ever gotten on last year of Christmas there are more features in this game then the original one thing i enjoy is freestyle on this game were you can set everything up as you want

1. Trouble in Paradise is a really interesting sequel to the already remarkable Viva Piñata, although we were expecting more new features. The only excellent characteristic that Rare have added this time is the online multiplayer option, a fantastic addition that will allow us to help others with their gardens and the other way around. An addition that might not be that tempting for the occasional piñata caretaker, but certainly it will be essential for the most enthusiastic players.
  2. There's no trouble in this paradise: The second Viva Pinata is just as captivating as the first, with enough tweaks and new additions to make this great for everyone.
    If you hated the original, Trouble in Paradise isn't going to change your opinion. If, however, you somehow missed out completely on the piñata party the first time around, I implore you to check it out now -- it's certainly much deeper and more addictive than its playful visuals would lead you to believe.