8.1

1. Sep 11, 2011
    I really laughed a lot after hearing that ViVa Pinata was getting a game adaptation .So yeah, I underestimated a game because of it's goofy concept. It turns out the game was quite addicting, everything to the charming graphics, cute animals and endearing world it's an instant victory for VP. Fun and addicting, nothing more defines this game .
  2. Jan 26, 2012
    Viva Pinata is possibly the best, if not one of the best, life simulation games of all times. Conjuring up cuteness that The Sims could never handle, the graphics and animations are fluid and vibrant, and the mating dance is always a spectacle. The controls are simple and easy to use, but hard to master. Combine that with some helpful tips and a range of pinatas to bring into your garden, and you end up with a gem of a video game. If you're sick of all the shooters and hack-n-slash games, and you feel the need for some relaxing, full of depth gameplay, purchase this video game. Expand
  3. Aug 14, 2010
    This game is genius. You'dx think it would be bad, but it's really not. It's fun, rewarding, and can be challenging. Don't be fooled. This is a brilliant game and i reccomend it.
  4. Jun 29, 2011
    I didn't think I would like this game, as I never really thought I could get into life simulator games, but this proved to be a highly enjoyable and addictive experience, it's all very charming, it's easy to learn, and has a lot of reasons to come back, from multiple pinatas to collect, and many challenges to complete, and it's also a blast to just decorate your garden, and it's always fun to find out new ways to lure pinatas into living in your garden, it's not to grownup for kids, and not to childish for adults, it's a game that any gamer can enjoy, provided they can put down the ultra violent games, and respect this for it's more peaceful nature, my only complaints are that there are moments where you will have nothing to do while waiting for a certain pinata or challenge to show up or waiting on plants to grow so you can have enough coins to buy the items you need, and it would have been nice to be able to move you buildings and other items around after you placed them, and sometimes without warning my pinatas just disappeared, once I saved my game came back and one of my pinatas was gone, and another time right in the middle of the romance mini-game my pinata instantly disappeared, and my other pinata was just frozen in my garden, but even with those flaws I found myself still coming back and having an enjoyable time, an enjoyable game no matter what your age group. Expand
  5. Nov 20, 2012
    It's so addictive I can hardly believe it .While hardly my usual type of game I struggled to put the controller down every time I played it.Amazing...
  6. Mar 11, 2012
    This an excellent game for both young kids and adults. Fun, colourful and relaxing but with depth and challenge if you want it. Made by 'Rare', a British developer with real heritage. They know how to make good games.
  7. Oct 12, 2011
    A surprisingly fantastic game. Lot's of fun, truly a great, hidden gem. I went in expecting nothing, I came out with a relaxing game full of depth. Great to play between intense games to reset your brain, just saying. :P
  8. Jan 5, 2012
    Me parece un juego lamentable, basado en dar palazos en la tierra para arreglar un jardin y quitar basura... en dos palabras, muy malo. Creo que es un juego para niños o con poco criterio en la vida.
  9. Jan 18, 2013
    First thing is first the show was made to hype the game just like with Pokemon. Now the game is fun once you figure out how to turn a profit and bring in the big Pinatas, but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't time consuming. From Chewnicorns to Buzzlegums this game is full of strategy and problem solving that will make you rethink what the target audience should have been.

The game is
    beautiful and the characters are fun. The trademark Rare Humor is here slipping in jokes only the older players will get. I'd say get the sequel but that may be harder to find. Expand
  10. Dec 12, 2012
    While it isn't the best game in the world it is very entertaining and very different from most games out there. The light hearted atmosphere and the colorful visuals make this game a pleasure to play and relax to. While it may be aimed a ta younger audience, adults shouldn't shy away as it will be far more enjoyable than you might want to admit. Overall: It feels like you're playing a Saturday morning cartoon,, and regardless of your age you will enjoy it. Expand
  11. Dec 11, 2013
    Really Rare?
    i love donkey kong, i love killer instinct
    i love goldeneye,i love perfect dark 1999
    but this? its horrible!! i hate viva piƱata
    its bored,stupid, i hate it
  12. Jul 1, 2014
    ''Viva Pinata'' I remember the first time that I listen about this game, the idea sounds crazy, but no really atractive to me (because I'm not a big fanatic of this kind of games), but when I saw the game, I was surprised! The graphics are so spectacular, all these colors, the characters, the music, the story, WOW, all looked amazing, and when I take the control, the fun started, the gameplay it's really simple, and that means that anyone can easily understand the game, and join to the fun. And when you start to collect all these cool pinatas the game becomes addictive!
    Definitely, ''Viva Pinata'' it's one of the most interesting games on the Xbox 360 catalog.

1. A terminally cute game, so while almost guaranteed to suck the kiddies in, it's a tough sell for the trigger-happy Halo crowd. It's also fairly short if your goal is getting every pinata in the game to become a resident in your garden.
    The characters are endearing and the abounding sense of discovery can't be denied.
  3. The most interesting thing about Viva Pinata is the fact that it's actually better suited for adults than it is for children. Managing your resources (er, your pinatas) can be a lot of work, and I'm actually finding the game to be more challenging than many real-time strategy games.