6.9

1. Aug 3, 2011
    i wasnt really expecting too much from this game but what a suprise i got. if you like arcade games you will really enjoy this one. the graphics are good the game play is not glitchy and the action is awesome.i have not tried the coop yet but cannot wait. it is definatly a 9 or 10
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    Great arcade-y fun for a measly 800 points, but harder than I would have liked -- at this writing I'm stuck on the encounter with the giant Tyranid. Even though you're going to die a lot playing this game, and it only supports two players, it's great to see the 40K universe get some developer love after the long darkness since "Fire Warrior", and hopefully this will inspire more people toGreat arcade-y fun for a measly 800 points, but harder than I would have liked -- at this writing I'm stuck on the encounter with the giant Tyranid. Even though you're going to die a lot playing this game, and it only supports two players, it's great to see the 40K universe get some developer love after the long darkness since "Fire Warrior", and hopefully this will inspire more people to pick up the forthcoming "Space Marine". More, please! Collapse

1. Jan 10, 2012
    Gameplay-wise Kill Team is as simple as they come, but there's something mysteriously addictive and enjoyable in slaughtering thousands of space orks and having a few beers on the side. The different characters and combinations offer even some replayability value. [Jan 2012]
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Most twin stick shooters are good fun for a while, and this is no exception. Cutting down orks with constant streams of bullets is definitely entertaining, especially with a friend. It provides terribly little variation though, and you won't be sad when it's over.
  3. Sep 28, 2011
    My biggest complaints with Kill Team are the length – it's needs to be about twice as long, and the local-only co-op mode that doesn't allowed the second player to log in with their gamer profile. This means that only the primary player earns achievements. Despite these two glaring flaws, Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team is a total blast for as long as it lasts, and one of the best co-op experiences I've had on XBLA ever.