Wipeout: In the Zone Xbox 360

5.6

1. Feb 26, 2013
    I have played many games, including insanely difficult ones, from the infamous Silver Surfer for the NES to the relatively tame yet still physical Just Dance 4 for the Wii. Yet, no game has ever been more broken and frustrating than this one. If I could, I would force the makers of the game to keep playing this game until they finish it as torture. There has been games that have made meI have played many games, including insanely difficult ones, from the infamous Silver Surfer for the NES to the relatively tame yet still physical Just Dance 4 for the Wii. Yet, no game has ever been more broken and frustrating than this one. If I could, I would force the makers of the game to keep playing this game until they finish it as torture. There has been games that have made me want to throw a controller at the tv, but none that make me want to break the tv, console, and disc. Your avatar will run when still and go forward when leaning backward. This game, if anything is true, deserves an award. An award for most broken controls in Kinect's history. I'd be ashamed of approving this game if I worked for ABC. Whoever you are, sir or ma'am, I hope they at least paid you millions to smear your name for approving such an abhorrent game.

I write this review as despicably as I can in hopes that in future wipeout games, the problem will be either fixed or the games will no longer sell. Now all that's left is to test Wipeout 3, something I do not quite look forward too.

1. Jul 13, 2011
    It's hard to imagine that anyone could enjoy Wipeout: In The Zone. Perhaps a five year-old child that can't tell the difference between a broken and a functioning game? Maybe a party guest so drunk that any combination of lights and sounds would entertain?
    An entertaining experience in short bursts - assuming you can overlook the occasional misstep.
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    Overall, the game just doesn't work.