6.3

1. Mar 22, 2012
    I did manage to have fun driving through the career mode and managing my racing team, although it does get repetitive towards the end.
    My biggest issue is that I could not do this without driving assists, despite playing other driving games with very realistic settings.
    The game doesn't do a very good job of conveying speed and traction to the driver, lack of force feedback support had probably a lot to do with it.

1. Nov 30, 2011
    There is plenty of value here for those looking for an officially licensed rally experience, provided that you are willing to over look the floors, there is a lengthy career mode and stages to keep players going and avoid repetitiveness for those who enjoy rally.
  2. games(TM)