8.2

1. Mar 12, 2012
    I hate the trivia games, but this is an awesome title, have much questions, but have some problems, and the bigger is that is not much funny without much people, but pff, is an awesome title.
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    Finally, a trivia game that is modern and fun for adults. Out of the way Mario Party for kids and babies! Out of the way Jeopardy for 50 and uppers!

This game is snarky, sarcastic, witty, and playfully hateful but sometimes its too smart and cute for its own good as the jokes can be too over the top, or too specific, or too out in left field to be appreciated or even recognized. It can
    feel like sometimes you aren't in on the joke.

It's challenging and fun to play with others. The final round is really unique as it discourages button mashing. You need to know the answer to avoid losing all the money you have earned in the round, and believe me, it is hard to stay off the buzzer and conserve your dollars if you arent exactly sure what the answer is.

The collectibles that are completely useless are still fun to collect and make's multiple play's through the 60 or so rounds all the more appealing.

And Hey, you might end up a little smarter by the end of it all.

Fun and Educational? That is rare and this is that.
  3. Mar 23, 2011
    Brilliant. Just as entertaining as the originals. You don't need to necessarily be a trivia buff because the twist in this game is usually how the questions are worded/presented.
  4. Feb 9, 2011
    YDKJ returns with flying colors. If you haven't ever heard of You Don't Know Jack, you're in for a real treat. The game combines witty humor combining general and pop-culture knowledge into something challenging yet hilarious. The writing really shines here and the host/cast really work the content. I often found myself laughing so hard I couldn't read the question. Great for lonely gamers and party-ers alike. And best of all, it's only 30 smackers. You won't be disappointed. Expand
  5. Mar 15, 2011
    If you're already a fan of You Don't Know Jack, well, you'll love this game. It's back as you remember, with all the great humor of the PC series. If you've never played the game, the series may or may not be your cup of tea. The crude humor may turn some people off. However, if you're like me, and that appeals to you, you will love this game. Each time you play, you receive an "episode" that contains the same questions every time. This helps in preventing repeat questions, as you'll always know if you've played the episode or not. With 73 episodes that play at about 10 minutes each, you have plenty to enjoy for the paltry $30 that the game costs new. They've also already got DLC up, so you can buy 10 more episodes for $5 (400 MS points) per pack. The only detraction for this game is that it's certainly best played with all four players that it supports. Less than that, and the game truly becomes all about the final round of each episode. I don't remember this being the case in past iterations of the game, but then, it's been some time since I've played the older versions.

If you like trivia, and you like humor, you won't be disappointed with You Don't Know Jack.
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    You Don't Know Jack is an excellent game! It is fun and challenging. I had never played this game in its earlier years and don't know how much is the same, but I loved the dis or dat type questions, and looking for the wrong answer of the game. I played round after round and was impressed with the wittiness of the game, the unique questions, and the unique game elements unlike most trivia games. Totally enjoyed playing this game with my fiancee! He's more the gamer than I am, but I love that he suggested this game! So fun! Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    It would be hard to not recommend this title to anyone who enjoys trivia, unless of course you have a sensitive ego which needs to be coddled when you get a question wrong.
  2. Aug 5, 2011
    There's enough content and variety here that it serves the purpose of party-oriented multiplayer well. The truth is – in the right setting – YDKJ can be light fun, but it never goes any further than that.
  3. Mar 14, 2011
    Even with 73 episodes and online play, the $30 price tag still seems a little steep especially with how the game is structured and the relative lack of customization or options. Fans may want to check it out though.