7.7

1. Nov 29, 2010
    It starts out like it is going to be fun but this game is one of the most tedious, repetitive, annoying games I have ever played. Only 5 or 6 areas. No big difference between the 4 players you get to choose from. Just really really annoying and tedious. Especially past level 7. It isn't even fun! The only reason I even went through this hell hole of a game was to get the achievementIt starts out like it is going to be fun but this game is one of the most tedious, repetitive, annoying games I have ever played. Only 5 or 6 areas. No big difference between the 4 players you get to choose from. Just really really annoying and tedious. Especially past level 7. It isn't even fun! The only reason I even went through this hell hole of a game was to get the achievement at the end. The 7 days of hell was The regular game!! Expand
  2. AlexO
    Jan 18, 2010
    The game is boring and repetitive. Its not original. I get better quality games on my iPod. That said it is the first zombie killer for the xBox Live Arcade. So that warrants an above zero score.

Perhaps if Zombie Apocalypse wasn’t so repetitive -- and blatantly so -- it would be easier to recommend as a way to blow off an afternoon with friends. Instead, it just serves as a reminder that there are better zombie-killing multiplayer games out there.
  2. The co-op multiplayer experience, well-implemented theme, and arcade price means it's a nice bit of valuable fun to pull out when your buddies come calling.
  3. The game might provide a fun, visceral thrill, at first. But by the end it becomes to mind-numbingly repetitive you may as well go gnaw on some flesh yourself.