7.7

1. Nov 29, 2010
    It starts out like it is going to be fun but this game is one of the most tedious, repetitive, annoying games I have ever played. Only 5 or 6 areas. No big difference between the 4 players you get to choose from. Just really really annoying and tedious. Especially past level 7. It isn't even fun! The only reason I even went through this hell hole of a game was to get the achievementIt starts out like it is going to be fun but this game is one of the most tedious, repetitive, annoying games I have ever played. Only 5 or 6 areas. No big difference between the 4 players you get to choose from. Just really really annoying and tedious. Especially past level 7. It isn't even fun! The only reason I even went through this hell hole of a game was to get the achievement at the end. The 7 days of hell was The regular game!! Expand

Perhaps if Zombie Apocalypse wasn’t so repetitive -- and blatantly so -- it would be easier to recommend as a way to blow off an afternoon with friends. Instead, it just serves as a reminder that there are better zombie-killing multiplayer games out there.
  2. The co-op multiplayer experience, well-implemented theme, and arcade price means it's a nice bit of valuable fun to pull out when your buddies come calling.
  3. The game might provide a fun, visceral thrill, at first. But by the end it becomes to mind-numbingly repetitive you may as well go gnaw on some flesh yourself.