The Crew Xbox One

5.8

1. Dec 14, 2014
    Game excells in evey area. Don't understand the bashing this game is copping. Largest and most dense map of any open world deiving game since Fuel. My only complaint is that it is always online and it should be playable offline. It's not really an MMO, it's more a massive open world driving game with online elements. Shame when the servers are one day switched off you wont even be able toGame excells in evey area. Don't understand the bashing this game is copping. Largest and most dense map of any open world deiving game since Fuel. My only complaint is that it is always online and it should be playable offline. It's not really an MMO, it's more a massive open world driving game with online elements. Shame when the servers are one day switched off you wont even be able to explore the map when it didn't need ro be this way. Expand
  2. Mar 27, 2015
    Amazing! The visuals of this game are stunning! There are a few iffy scenes where cars jump around and glitch but the servers are very fast and the cars look very crisp! I have played the game for about 4 hours on strictly free-roam coop with a friend and we were laughing the whole time. Critics and fans have been bashing the game pretty hard but I highly recommend it if you have a groupAmazing! The visuals of this game are stunning! There are a few iffy scenes where cars jump around and glitch but the servers are very fast and the cars look very crisp! I have played the game for about 4 hours on strictly free-roam coop with a friend and we were laughing the whole time. Critics and fans have been bashing the game pretty hard but I highly recommend it if you have a group of friends to play with. This is an instant classic in my heart. Expand
  3. Jul 22, 2015
    I bought this game quite a while after it came out for the XB1, not because I wanted it that much, but because it looked like a cool game so I thought 'hey why not'.

The graphics are good, you get to see hundreds of American Landmarks, scenery from New York to Las Vegas to San Francisco. Considering its called 'The Crew', I thought there would be more things to do with other online

Considering its called 'The Crew', I thought there would be more things to do with other online players. Yeah driving around is fun, but it does get a bit boring quite quickly.

Customising your vehicles is very cool though. You can literally customise everything, even the wind mirrors...I know right? You can customise the paint, bumpers, windows, tyres, rims, engine, braking, suspension, etc etc etc etc etc.

The story line isn't thrilling. You just race. I know its a racing game and thats main point of the game but it obviously gets extremely repetitive and boring.

Overall I rate this game a good 7 because its not perfect, but its alright if you're into your cars and racing.
  4. Dec 4, 2014
    Some folks think physics and graphics are real important, other people just tend to the gameplay. Me, I just play a game and judge it by the fun I have with it. And this game is fun to play. Sure it lacks a bit in the visual department. And yeah, the physics aren't that impressive. But it's an impressive map, there's tons of stuff to do. It's really fun to play this game with friends.Some folks think physics and graphics are real important, other people just tend to the gameplay. Me, I just play a game and judge it by the fun I have with it. And this game is fun to play. Sure it lacks a bit in the visual department. And yeah, the physics aren't that impressive. But it's an impressive map, there's tons of stuff to do. It's really fun to play this game with friends.

If you don't expect a Forza style race experience (it's more arcade) and you don't expect stunning visuals, but you're looking for great fun with friends then buy this game.

There is no way this game should be rated 10 nor should it be 1. I'd give it a 7.5, because there are no halfs here I'm rounding it down, without the bugs I would have rounded it up.
  5. Dec 3, 2014
    After being in the closed beta, and in the open beta, i knew what to expect already. Let me first start with saying i don't understand the people comparing this game to Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, or other sim racers. Please compare this to a game of the same kind (or close to), like Test Drive Unlimited (1 and 2), and after playing that right before playing The Crew, and you will seeAfter being in the closed beta, and in the open beta, i knew what to expect already. Let me first start with saying i don't understand the people comparing this game to Forza Motorsport, Gran Turismo, or other sim racers. Please compare this to a game of the same kind (or close to), like Test Drive Unlimited (1 and 2), and after playing that right before playing The Crew, and you will see how this game fares. I bet you will change your mind, as everything in TC is bigger and better.

Sure, if a sequel would be made a few years from now, and the coders have come to grip with the hardware, i think the graphics can be a bit better, and have higher resolution and draw distance, but the first TDU game was also no great looker, it had to have it from its huge map (for the time being of course), and the lots of missions in the world.

Game play feels a bit between GTA IV and GTA V, as you have to use the brakes a bit more than in GTA V, but the car's are not as slip and slidey as in GTA IV. Also, after doing some missions, and those mini challenges, with witch you can win parts to upgrade your car (slowly), you do feel the car handling improves, and the speed goes up a bit (my car level is around 220, and my character is level 17). Because there are so much (mini) challenges and missions, it also means upgrading everything to the max will take a long time, so you know this game is going to last, and is not as fast completed as GTA V, witch i finished just over 15 hours, as at the drive to the last mission, i got the achievement playing 15 hours in FPS mode. I just know TC will last much longer than that!

Massive Multiplayer Online Racing Game it sure is, and swapping parts shows a change in car stats. Also the visual tuning goes deeper as i expected. Nice to give the car a unique look, so you are not yet another racer with the same car.

As you can read in the other reviews, the map is HUGE, with capital letters. But to be honest, in the mountain state, they could have put in a bit more cittys or villages, as some parts are rather barren. Visiting the landmarks is fun for me, as i never been to America. I realise this is far from 100%, but it does feel like driving in a holiday.

So, if you are looking for a racer like Gran Turismo or Forza Motorsport, skip this one. You don't mind a bit more arcade handling, and love exploring a huge map in between the missions? (you can fast travel to all places you have been to) Then this game is for you.

Oh, and i can confirm that if the internet is down, the game won't sign in, and won't work. This is the only downfall, as i was hoping they would create a "fail safe", so if the servers are down, you can at least drive alone to continue the missions, as when you start the missions, you get to select solo, quick co op, and co op with crew. So when the servers are down, they could have at least the solo mode only working. This is why i gave it a 9, and not a 10, as the fun is worth a 10, but knowing that if my connection drops, or the servers goes down after a few years (just as TDU), you can not play this game no more. So much for game collecting when this game reaches the classic stadium.
  6. Jun 17, 2016
    Updated Review with more accuracy why this game is bad

Updated Review with more accuracy why this game is bad

1st is a major issue i have with the vehicle spec inconsistency ,they dumbed down alot of cars IRL specs to make the Camero look good (wonder who was sponsoring the Dev team when they were making this RMT filled game something tells me "cough" Chevrolet "cough" the daily challenges are only worth 5,000 ingame money but i noticed that 1 of the 3 requirements to complete the daily require a combo of some sort and thats were a problem lies you get close to the combo objective and its like the AI picks up on this and throws a wrench at you to prevent you from completing it (not worth it since you can grind few missions which pay out about 2,000 per run and take about a minute or two to finish) now another major issue is the delayed controls ive been using the official XBO wireless controller and ive noticed a delay in controls by a few milliseconds its noticable and can really mess you up its somewhat corrected if you plug it in the USB and use it via wired !!! without a doubt this is 1 of the worst racing games ive ever played heck i bet Forza Horizon 1 or 2 is better than this game (ive only played Forza 2,3 and 4 loved them)
  7. Dec 3, 2014
    This game for me has been a love hate game. Its so difficult to get into but once you understand it BOOM!. you get locked into the mmo elements. The map is huuuugeeee and encountering different players is common as you drive . The graphics are lowered but for me being oldskool if it plays better im all for it and it does. The little kids will be moaning about the graphics so they will justThis game for me has been a love hate game. Its so difficult to get into but once you understand it BOOM!. you get locked into the mmo elements. The map is huuuugeeee and encountering different players is common as you drive . The graphics are lowered but for me being oldskool if it plays better im all for it and it does. The little kids will be moaning about the graphics so they will just go back to thinking call of doody is great (rolls eyes). a negative point is there is no tutorial i was so confused about it trying to understand it. i love being able to do nearly every mission co op and its replay factor is huge. I f you like mmos try this its a never ending mmo game with cars its great. this is TESTDRIVE on xbone. Expand
  8. Dec 7, 2014
    The game is very average, the story is beyond cheesy, the graphics are below average, the whole experience feels very dull. The game had a lot of potential to shine but it really fails to deliver.
  9. Dec 6, 2014
    Loving this game, I was a big fan of test drive unlimited and so when I saw this it was a day one purchase. I have not been disappointed. The map is absolutely huge and there is real thought into the cities, things like the pentagon in Washington and the arch in st Louis to the golden gate bridge in san fran, the developers have done a great job here.

I would suggest turning driving

I would suggest turning driving assist off or at least turned to sport, this gives you a much nicer less arcade drive. also making the deadzone smaller helps.

The online is great fun and so far I have not had any problems as far as bugs or server issues.

My one gripe (and its only a small one) is when you fail a mission and retry it, the game starts you a little to close to the start line when really you want a bit longer run up to acquire speed.
  10. Dec 7, 2014
    I'm getting this game, and it looks like an arcade style massive open world racer. I will probably enjoy this, and will play as much as possible. There are many things to do, and will be updated, and will add new features cars and all of that
  11. Dec 4, 2014
    First off, whoever gave this game anything over a 3 is either working for Ubisoft or their controller isn't plugged in and they think they're playing when in fact it's the opening demo sequence.

OK...breathe....I was extremely excited to get my hands on this game, mainly due to the online teamwork aspect of things. I loved Test Drive because just cruising around with a friend was a blast. THIS GAME IS FAR FROM A BLAST. I can't even begin to explain what a piece of garbage this game turned out to be. I've been gaming since Atari 2600 and have played such an extensive amount of games it's ridiculous, so I'm pretty sure I know when a game is a heaping pile of **** THIS GAME IS A HEAPING PILE OF **** At first, I gave it a chance, trying to trick myself into enjoying it because I dropped $59.99US on it via download, but maaaaan was that a mistake! I truly wish I had bought a physical copy, not so that I could return it, but to see how far I could throw it out my window. The driving mechanics are absolutely HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. You'll notice how bad they are if you've played any driving game from 1995 on. GTA V is more of a driving game than this. Mario Kart is more of a driving game than this. Tetris is more of a driving game than this. How does a car fishtail going 30 mph? Better yet, how does a **** Porsche Boxster fishtail at 30mph?!? I am extremely disappointed with my purchase to say the least. That's seriously the last time I ever buy a game before the embargo gets cleared. The fact that they had an embargo for reviews until the day the game came out shows that they knew they were shipping a 60 dollar piece of crap wrapped in tinfoil just in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas suckers. Stay away from this game.
  12. Dec 2, 2014
    An average game, nothing classy about it. I expected a lot more to be honest. The map is GIGANTIC but the visuals in gameplay have really, REALLY suffered although cut scene graphics are amazing! Handling is awful but I am led to believe it will improve once fully upgraded but i doubt it will make much difference at all. I had to buy this game as I am a massive fan of racing games but I'mAn average game, nothing classy about it. I expected a lot more to be honest. The map is GIGANTIC but the visuals in gameplay have really, REALLY suffered although cut scene graphics are amazing! Handling is awful but I am led to believe it will improve once fully upgraded but i doubt it will make much difference at all. I had to buy this game as I am a massive fan of racing games but I'm left a little disappointed. The new consoles can achieve a lot more than this. Expand
  13. Dec 6, 2014
    bad bad bad bad terrible physics big world is cool but game is just bad SAVE your money.Car selections is all right, if you like typical vehicles and little choices. Customization minimum, terrible physics. Every computer has twice as good grip but less speed in almost every case. Drifting is a main part of it, might as well be called drifting america. Also cop cars are brick walls, Ibad bad bad bad terrible physics big world is cool but game is just bad SAVE your money.Car selections is all right, if you like typical vehicles and little choices. Customization minimum, terrible physics. Every computer has twice as good grip but less speed in almost every case. Drifting is a main part of it, might as well be called drifting america. Also cop cars are brick walls, I would enjoy it 10x more if there was just a simulated brick wall chasing me and trying to block me. Expand
  14. Dec 2, 2014
    I was one of the most excited people for this release, the concept sounded awesome.. But with tragically bad draw distances and car graphics worse than Forza 3 I knew I wasn't out to a good start but decided to give it a go anyways. The car handling feels more gta than racing game which is fine in an open world shooter where driving comes as an added extra, but in a game where it isI was one of the most excited people for this release, the concept sounded awesome.. But with tragically bad draw distances and car graphics worse than Forza 3 I knew I wasn't out to a good start but decided to give it a go anyways. The car handling feels more gta than racing game which is fine in an open world shooter where driving comes as an added extra, but in a game where it is centred around driving one would think they would have at least tried something remotely close to car driving games. Handbrake doesn't do anything except gta style spin on the spot and the handling of these supposed sports cars is absolutely laughable. Seriously after delaying the game over a year and you still come out with a product that feels in the BETA stages. I would recommend avoiding this game like the plague very very disappointed. Returning The Crew to store tomorrow and will go back to playing Forza a real driving game not some half arsed arcade driving game from the 90's Expand
  15. Dec 3, 2014
    Best arcade racer since NFS most wanted. I have always thought a game could exist that allowed friends to team up to race as a car club, or crew. It was something I always wanted to see and finally it happened. The game isn't ultra realistic like the forza or gran turismo series, but it's not supposed to be. It is an arcade racing game that is meant to have very unrealistic scenarios. TheBest arcade racer since NFS most wanted. I have always thought a game could exist that allowed friends to team up to race as a car club, or crew. It was something I always wanted to see and finally it happened. The game isn't ultra realistic like the forza or gran turismo series, but it's not supposed to be. It is an arcade racing game that is meant to have very unrealistic scenarios. The story is interesting and cheesy just like most wanted, but this time you have a GIANT map of the US to drive around in. I love this game and haven't found too many down sides yet, but I have only played about 3 hours worth. Expand
  16. Dec 2, 2014
    I can't believe that with games looking as good as Forza and Driveclub, they can even consider releasing a game that looks as jaggy as this with super low draw distances and ugly pop ups the order of the day. This game need a load of work to bring it in line with the competition. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of the game and the scope, it's just that this feels like it needsI can't believe that with games looking as good as Forza and Driveclub, they can even consider releasing a game that looks as jaggy as this with super low draw distances and ugly pop ups the order of the day. This game need a load of work to bring it in line with the competition. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of the game and the scope, it's just that this feels like it needs months more development and better environmental rendering. 8/10 for scope, 2/10 for Visuals (excludes cut scenes). 5/10 Total Expand
  17. Dec 2, 2014
    honestly i have been waiting for one of these games to come to next gen becasue i have been hanging to play an MMO racing free drive and to drive on the incredible scaled map to explore and race with your friends. What i like about is it that you can join with friends in a crew and just hop in and play. With all the other games like halo, GTA and even farcry with its online problems forhonestly i have been waiting for one of these games to come to next gen becasue i have been hanging to play an MMO racing free drive and to drive on the incredible scaled map to explore and race with your friends. What i like about is it that you can join with friends in a crew and just hop in and play. With all the other games like halo, GTA and even farcry with its online problems for once i didn't buy another game to then have to wait for patches or updates. The only minor downfall to this which shouldn't have any effect is the way you hit in other objects, to me it feels clunky and very un realistic but overall the game should deserve its highs. By the way its surprising to me that this game was ubisofts best game that they released this year as almost the rest of them have been a complete flop. Expand
  18. Dec 3, 2014
    A fabulous game , what a pleasure to meet up with friends for races and all more different challenges than each other .
    Cars to customize as you like, varied terrain and driving pleasure in all USA!
  19. Dec 3, 2014
    How is that people continue buying Ubisoft games?. The Crew has a terrible story (not that you buy a racing game for its plot), outdated graphics (almost PS2 quality) and a plethora of glitches that will keep you raging for hours.

Please vote with your wallet and stop supporting Ubisoft.
  20. Dec 6, 2014
    Honestly: Don't believe the haters and their negative reviews. The game is loads of fun and reminds me a lot on the old NFS games like Underground and Most Wanted. The map is incredibly huge and the races are rich in variation. Online Coop and PVP add to the experience but it simply doesn't get boring due to the inclusion of customization and different race types like Offroad and DirtHonestly: Don't believe the haters and their negative reviews. The game is loads of fun and reminds me a lot on the old NFS games like Underground and Most Wanted. The map is incredibly huge and the races are rich in variation. Online Coop and PVP add to the experience but it simply doesn't get boring due to the inclusion of customization and different race types like Offroad and Dirt races. Even the story is kind of decent for a racing game! Highly recommend it! Watch the game on Twitch, people there love it as well. I highly doubt most people here bashing the game did even play it. Expand
  21. Dec 2, 2014
    In this video: http://youtu.be/6wzKBmIvmcg You can see if the game is Great, Good, Mediocre or Bad. These are my best moments while playing this game.
  22. Dec 4, 2014
    I am utterly flummoxed at the high reviews I'm seeing this game has recieved on here. I sometimes forget that some people don't share the same passion for gaming as I do. There are a lot of people who have fun with it in their leisure time. With that said, I am a gamer, and I am extremely disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the concept is a fantastic one, just like Test Drive Unlimited. WithI am utterly flummoxed at the high reviews I'm seeing this game has recieved on here. I sometimes forget that some people don't share the same passion for gaming as I do. There are a lot of people who have fun with it in their leisure time. With that said, I am a gamer, and I am extremely disappointed. Don't get me wrong, the concept is a fantastic one, just like Test Drive Unlimited. With it being similar to TDU it was hook, line, and sinker for me. It wasn't because of the mediocre graphics and/or mediocre driving physics but because I was immersed in this huge open world with other drivers (real people) and it was fun. When I played the BETA for The Crew on Xbox one I liked it a lot and it reminded me of the TDU on the 360. I figured the graphics are so/so and the driving physics would be tuned before the game goes gold. I preordered the game and when I picked it up and popped it in and was looking forward to tearing it up with a buddy I realized, wait a second, this game feels and plays like crap. I did't give up on it. In fact, I kept playing. Today I played a couple of hours . It seems that the more you play the more you realize that this is a terrible game. Even as I leveled up my rides the cars were still handing like s***. I found myself evermore frustrated with every mission I did. Speaking of which, I don't think I've experienced such a fatigued plot as this one.... To sum things up, TDU on the 360 blows this game away and that is straight up pathetic. This game does not belong on a next gen console. It doesn't play, feel or look like it belongs on a next gen console. I've played better racing games on my iPad. The connectivity issues are a whole other issue. I mean no offense to anyone who is enjoying the game. This is purely my opinion. The good thing is is I have a physical copy and can salvage a few bucks from the game. Rent it. Don't spend the money on it unless you want to throw it away. The Crew is rubbish! Expand
  23. Dec 6, 2014
    The next flop.
    What is handed in with AC Unity was highly embarrassing.
    Oh this work promises the quality that you might think of the trailers.
    A dreary arcade racing game that has an on coercion. The car control is horrible. Worth less than 60 €.
  24. Dec 4, 2014
    Make no mistake, this is no simulation racer. Cop cars are immovable objects which makes for some very annoying evasion missions, while your vehicle and almost everything else trip over the slightest bump at times. Although to try and scale the entire lower 48 for an open world game would be quite the feat, a little more realistic layout would have been greatly appreciated. The graphicsMake no mistake, this is no simulation racer. Cop cars are immovable objects which makes for some very annoying evasion missions, while your vehicle and almost everything else trip over the slightest bump at times. Although to try and scale the entire lower 48 for an open world game would be quite the feat, a little more realistic layout would have been greatly appreciated. The graphics aren't the best, but they aren't the worst either. The vehicle rating system for missions can be annoyance, especially once you unlock more than one class and need to swap between them for different story missions and find out your vehicle is off par by 100 points or so. The biggest annoyances come in the form of somewhat poor design, such as the alerts for mission completion or part unlocks covering the entire screen as you continue to coast into traffic or skill challenges starting because you can't avoid driving through them from point a to b. Because the game is drop-in multiplayer, if the servers are down you can't do anything with it but wait. It is a decent game, but it needed a little more polish. Expand
  25. Jul 3, 2016
    Kind of crazy how they did so many places but then completely left out making really huge metropolitan areas like Philadelphia, Houston, Boston and Atlanta.
  26. Jan 14, 2015
    Massive potential executed so poorly. Huge problems trying to get the game to even connect to the servers to play, huge amount of needless cut scenes, loading screens after nearly every interaction and a tired and done to death story line. While an enjoyable game when it plays and I'm sure it will get better I would still advise you wait until it comes down in price and it's heavilyMassive potential executed so poorly. Huge problems trying to get the game to even connect to the servers to play, huge amount of needless cut scenes, loading screens after nearly every interaction and a tired and done to death story line. While an enjoyable game when it plays and I'm sure it will get better I would still advise you wait until it comes down in price and it's heavily patched. A delayed game that still has huge issues is unacceptable. Expand
  27. Dec 11, 2014
    This game would be great as a last gen game, but it simply does not cut it as a next-gen game. The gameplay is more arcade and less simulation, but it's just not fun like old NFS games were.

It's essentially just a huge, empty, and lifeless environment and you can't even play if the servers are down or if your internet is down. Not fun, huge disappointment, regret pre-ordering. Do

Not fun, huge disappointment, regret pre-ordering. Do not buy this game.
  28. Dec 15, 2014
    This game is a re-hashed racer turned cop story, and is nothing too new. This is not a simulated racing game, but an arcade style with rubber-banding and cars that will bounce happily off the guardrails.

As of right now it takes forever to find a multi-player or coop, and you will only find one if you are lucky, on a prime time, doing a missing that is in the middle of the rankings (most players available.)

That being said it's a decent game, and for someone that enjoys tuners and wants to get away from FH2 for a while I'd still pick it up.
  29. Apr 5, 2015
    So disappointed with this game. Big fan of test drive and other open world racers but the crew missed the mark for me. The only positive about this game is the size of the map. The graphics are terrible and I felt no desire to explore the states. Rpg elements aren't implemented well. Very repetitive gameplay. It does have some fun stuff to do and they had a good idea with the game but theSo disappointed with this game. Big fan of test drive and other open world racers but the crew missed the mark for me. The only positive about this game is the size of the map. The graphics are terrible and I felt no desire to explore the states. Rpg elements aren't implemented well. Very repetitive gameplay. It does have some fun stuff to do and they had a good idea with the game but the graphics is what really caused me to not like this game. Hopefully The Crew 2 will eventuate and actually be a next gen game. Expand
  30. Jun 17, 2016
    Simply awful, I got this game as a free download from xbox live and found it to be a complete waste of time.
    As others have pointed out, the handling is beyond bad and the entire game comes across as a low budget, $10 game. The kind of crap you find at big lots or some other shovelware outlet. Sucks
  31. Feb 4, 2015
    I love race games and The Crew is all that I always wanted. Driving the entire USA, visiting the main cities and enjoy the landscape. Despite the minimal issues, it´s a enjoyable journey !
  32. Dec 11, 2014
    This game statisfy what a good online racer game is supposed to be. most players that did not liked this game plays realistic racers such as Forza or Grand Turismo. as for the other portion of players they will really be pleased whit this game since it have a NFS: Most Wanted and Test Drive Unlimited taste, witch is pretty good for a release from ubisoft, even tho, its true that some bugsThis game statisfy what a good online racer game is supposed to be. most players that did not liked this game plays realistic racers such as Forza or Grand Turismo. as for the other portion of players they will really be pleased whit this game since it have a NFS: Most Wanted and Test Drive Unlimited taste, witch is pretty good for a release from ubisoft, even tho, its true that some bugs remains, as other big games had before when they got out, but we know they will get those bugs fixed, so thats not a big suprise or a big deal about it and it can happen, at least those bugs are noting major, (unless you have a crappy internet connection)

For the Interested, here is the Pros/Mids/Cons of the game.

PROS+
    + Racing coop (up to 4 player max per mission or pvp game)
    + Very detailed environment (Working NPC's, a lot of Wilflife and alot of map details)
    + Better graphics than Test Drive Unlimited 2
    + Detailed leaderboards and statistics for everything
    + Good car handling and controls (with a few exceptions since its a NFS styled game)
    + Polices Forces that can chases you almost evrywhere. (give challenge somtimes)
    + Open world where you can drive wherever you want (Even discover some easter eggs in the world)
    + Good transition between game cinématics and gamplay (So you fell like you gived control of it after mission movies.)
    + Posibility to send your friend do faction missions for you. (so you can save time instead of doing a 2h mission for a bit more of easy game money)
    + 50 Cars for first release batch (Witch is not bad for a game that features quite detailed car interiors)
    + Offers car customisation such as pre-fab vynils/stickers, Rims, Spoilers and some chasis mods. ( Alot more visual customisation to offer compared to TDU2)
    + Day and Night Cycle System

MIDS~
    ~ Servers are down for maintenance sometimes. (yes it can happen, its an online game)
    ~ Uplay Launcher (at least i can be used / merged whit steam tho)
    ~ Storymode is a bit short. (but is still entertaining to watch)
    ~ Missing Mirrors Animations for Cockpit view in some Cars. (they already working on it already for next patch )
    ~ Weather conditions changes only when you go the mountains where there is snow (they might could use a bit rain but its not that bad)
    ~ Can have unblanced AI (depending if you and your crew have to high level gap)

CONS-
    - No offline mode (you need a internet connection to play this game)
    - No possibility to add your own Music (but you can customise your playlist atleast)
    - Microtransactions

So as so far for the rest for the game and the gamplay itself, the pleasure of free roaming those cars with friends is pretty Neat, if your one of thos players who dislike this game, just go back to driveclub or what so ever other racing sim game you were playing, otherwise if your looking for car tunning, driving everywhere from road to montains, and like fast paced races for the fun of playing it, this game i what you are looking for !

All together i would say, "The Crew" is a cool game to play for cruising around with Friends or even to play alone i would say, sure the game have some bugs and have a litle lack on MMO since its more concentrated on the NFS genre gamplay but is worth the price when we know they will comme up whit more !

(10 thumbs up)

Continue the good work Ubi we know that you can do it and update this until perfection as other titles did before !!
    (Afterall They made Driver San Fransico witch was a great & fun game so why not the crew !)
  33. Dec 13, 2014
    Best graphics? No. Best tech? No. But this is closer to NFS Underground than any other title since and therefore I love it. Yes, I want this kind of 'story', I want it to take long until I get the cool cars. This is just fun! PS: Never played the MP and it won't happen.
  34. Jan 14, 2015
    Save your money. Its like they copied need 4 speed carbon from 2006 but with worse car control and stupid pop-ups that cause you to crash because you cant see the road. Seriously a let down. I looked forward to getting The Crew for Christmas and then the hype all fell apart. Poor car customization, bad driving physics and stale game play. The main character is boring and lacks any realSave your money. Its like they copied need 4 speed carbon from 2006 but with worse car control and stupid pop-ups that cause you to crash because you cant see the road. Seriously a let down. I looked forward to getting The Crew for Christmas and then the hype all fell apart. Poor car customization, bad driving physics and stale game play. The main character is boring and lacks any real drive or motivation. Even his Revenge is lost in a clumsy game. Expand
  35. Aug 27, 2015
    I played the Crew back when it was in beta, and I wasn't particularly ethralled by it. It has lacklustre handling, graphics; the story was predictable.

That was at the end of 2015. Move forward to August 2015 and I am playing a game that has honestly been honed to greatness. The handling is enjoyable, the world map is insane, the mmo-ish elements are...fun? Yes! I hate traditional mmo grinds, but this game does not feel like a grind. After every race you win an upgrade to your car's stats. After every, jump, speed, precision, slalom challenge, you win upgrades depending on whether you bronze medal it (eg. +5 grip) or get the gold (then increased to +6 instead). It is really satisfying to play. Difficult at times, but you try again because you know you can do it.

The story I feel improves as you get further in. You kind of do feel like an undercover street racer, though I know that sounds cliché. It somehow works. Upgrading your car is just brilliant. You have more than enough cosmetic customisation to really make your car your own. I can't emphasise enough how huge and varied the map is; and filled with things to do!

I loved Forza Horizon 2, but this game...is fantastic. I am giving it a ten, as in November the Crew gets a free patch that absolutely overhauls the graphics and erases most peoples biggest problem with the game.

Oh, and motorbikes and monstertrucks dlc. MONSTERTRUCKS!

If you enjoy racing games, you will be enthralled. Get this underrated game.
  36. Feb 5, 2015
    Was very excited about and pre-ordered what ended up being nine months before release after several delays.

Enthusiastically participated in the betas with repeated promises that the full game would include more content. Full game was pretty much beta with ability to obtain and do things above level 10 with full vehicle list. My number one problem is the lack of additional visual customization options and availability of all visual parts from the start. This means my choices are limited and very little reason to go back and change them. There aren't new ones to unlock outside of the barely visible license plates.

Things implied in the advertising such as the idea of seeing other people populating the game world are very limited and makes it hard to feel like you're never driving alone. This combined with PvP-only endgame, poor visual customization options, and lack of updates/changes to known gameplay flaws in the two months since release has left me very disappointed.

Game certainly did well in some areas such as map size and has a lot of potential. Wish I had waited six months to a year though.
  37. Mar 13, 2015
    The crew is a thoroughly enjoyable game worn down by certain little things that really go against it.

The BIGGEST ISSUE being the fact that MOST PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME BY THEMSELVES! the game is called the CREW. When you do want to do certain things like a quick coop, most people either ignore or there ARE NO PEOPLE IN THE AREA TO EVEN REQUEST! When you do come across the rare online

When you do come across the rare online player, the car's movement appears very pivoted and laggy. This makes the game feel SLIGHTLY OUTDATED.

The whole map in the crew is vast and expansive, i give credit to ubisoft/ivory tower for giving this a crack. However, THE GRAPHICS OF THE GAME ARE POOR, would have been socially acceptable 10 years ago.
    The map CAN FEEL QUITE DESERTED in a country with 100 million people. Dirt roads that have no dirt cars or trucks or ANYTHING going on them, and some roads having little to no traphic, and when there is, quite often it feels like the type of vehicle, example: buses, spawn on the road closely together, so you will be cruising and suddenly there are 5 buses that are exactly the same going on the same road.

One last little thing that frustrates me about this game. When you try to run over people, YOU WILL GO STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM AND THEY WILL MAGICALLY MOVE AT THE SAME TIME OF IMPACT! i mean come on, it would be cool to run people over! instead they all magically move out of the way just in time, even though you hit them!

Personal belief: this game is good fun and easy to pick up if you are a casual gamer. The story is ok, but the whole idea almost feels to similarly an idea to Fast and Furious. Good car range and cool specs, but little things could be made better to make this game the perfect roadtrip!

38. Apr 27, 2015
    The Crew is a massive game, filled with awesome exciting missions and races. I can't even explain all that you can do in this game. The car customization is fun and there is many features. The driving experience if smooth and so fun. Last but not least the Co-op is awesome, being able to race, and drive around with your friends. Great game!
  39. Aug 18, 2015
    I have the crew on my XBOX ONE and, from my perspective it is one of the best games i've ever played. I play games like call of duty advanced warfare and halo and I think the only reason anyone buys those games is for the multipayer. I am aware that you play online in the crew as well, but it is different, because in the crew you have a choice. When you do missions you can either quickI have the crew on my XBOX ONE and, from my perspective it is one of the best games i've ever played. I play games like call of duty advanced warfare and halo and I think the only reason anyone buys those games is for the multipayer. I am aware that you play online in the crew as well, but it is different, because in the crew you have a choice. When you do missions you can either quick coop (complete he mission with a friend(s) or solo. You also have a choice to "send friends" which means all your friends will be sent a message from you and their score on that mission will come to you,and it will be shown on your account so you wouldn't have to do the mission. Expand
  40. Nov 1, 2016
    I use to like this game alot, but instead they slap on $40 price tag for wild run that should of been a free dlc, and same with the other one releasing this year
  41. Apr 1, 2017
    The Crew is boring, hard, repetitive, and has way too long of a story. A lot of the time you have to drive to the places yourself, which takes a very long time. I found myself falling asleep at points while playing it, and I wasn't tired either. Many of the missions are rage inducing, and for the whole game, you're just driving around to other places and completing the, basically, sameThe Crew is boring, hard, repetitive, and has way too long of a story. A lot of the time you have to drive to the places yourself, which takes a very long time. I found myself falling asleep at points while playing it, and I wasn't tired either. Many of the missions are rage inducing, and for the whole game, you're just driving around to other places and completing the, basically, same missions. The one thing this game has going is the story, I think it's pretty good, and that they put a lot of time into it. Overall, the game itself is not very fun, but if you beat the game, it'll feel very rewarding. Expand
  42. Jan 9, 2017
    The Croûte !

The Croûte !

ça me désole de voir Ubisoft copier EA dans cette singerie navrante de Need For Speed qui représente tout de même ce qu'il faut éviter à tout prix en matière de jeu de caisse multi-joueurs : du remplissage et du superficiel à tous les étages, du jackysme et du kévinisme à tous les râteliers. Du MMO exécrable mélangé à du solo indigne et inepte, scénarisé sur une petite feuille de papier-cul.

Ubisoft devient ainsi Ubichiotte, opportuniste et commercial, microtransactions, saison passe et foire au DLC à neuneus. Oh le jeu est ouvert et immense, un pays tout entier ! est-ce que ça sert à quelque chose ?... La conduite est arcade (évidemment) et si les graphismes sont présentables, le jeu a de grandes difficultés à maintenir ne fût-ce qu'un 30 im/s stable. Le "héros" ressemble à Gordon Freeman (humour ?) et a le charisme d'une endive périmenaze.

L'interface générale est à chier et trouver une course en multi tient de la gageure (plus personne ne doit jouer à cet étron) et lorsqu'on est enfin dans un "crew", la confusion est totale : où aller ? que faire ? sauf si éventuellement t'as réussi un trouver un ami pour jouer à la Croûte. Mais l'amitié a des limites qu'il ne faut pas franchir je suppose... "eh Manu, tu descends ? -euh pourkoi fer ? -viens jouer à la Croûte avec moi ! -euh pourkoa fère ?"

Oui, pourquoi faire ? pour se faire chier en groupe ? putain, pas de temps à perdre, j'ai plein d'autres jeux à faire, des jeux, pas des croûtes.

1. Jan 28, 2015
    How so many irritations made it into a game with such an incredible world blows our minds. Should have spent more time in development.
  2. Jan 26, 2015
    Even if not lacking defects, The Crew shines in many aspects managing to deliver and entertaining arcade racing experience and tons of content.
  3. Jan 8, 2015
    The Crew is defined by its unmitigated lack of character. It’s an Ubisoft game first and a driving game second, and has arrived at a point at which it’s facing off against Forza Horizon 2 and DriveClub for most people’s affections. With the former’s more clearly defined vision and mechanics, and even with the latter’s terrible teething problems, it is absolutely no contest in both cases. Personality continues to go a very, very long way.