America's Army: Rise of a Soldier Xbox

• Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
7.4

1. BruinsFan247
    Jan 10, 2006
    Oh come on people, now granted the single player is pretty much not worth playing given what else is available in the genre. But this title offers one of the best online multiplayer experiences one the Xbox. I dont think the media that reviewed this title gave it enough time. I own a Xbox360 and this title is the only reason im still holding on to the old console, so once this becomes Oh come on people, now granted the single player is pretty much not worth playing given what else is available in the genre. But this title offers one of the best online multiplayer experiences one the Xbox. I dont think the media that reviewed this title gave it enough time. I own a Xbox360 and this title is the only reason im still holding on to the old console, so once this becomes backwards compatible my old Xbox is gone. If your not online then dont bother with this title, if you are online this at the least a MUST TRY! Expand
  2. HenryG.
    Nov 16, 2005
    You have ultimate freedom in this game. Create your own career and the rest is up to you!! Situations are exciting and I can't stop playing.
  3. DonJ.
    Nov 19, 2005
    good gameplay/ character development... not so pretty on the graphic side.
  4. VahidE.
    Nov 22, 2005
    next to call of duty and brother in arms, this is the best war game out right now. for sure.
  5. TheWho
    Nov 22, 2005
    Best game since Earned In Blood.
  6. ElliotT.
    Addictive as hell!
  7. DawnR.
    Nov 29, 2005
    I'm like the only girl in the world who plays video games, and this game is the shiznit. i like it better than brother in arms because when you die, you DIE, and same with all your partners. they don't just come back... it makes it really hard, but it makes it worth your time.
  8. ThomasG.
    Nov 22, 2005
    GET UP, SOLDIER!! No really, this game kicks ass. I'm already addicted..
  9. JoeyG.
    Nov 22, 2005
    This game is sick, period. Getter than Call of Duty 2, for real.
  10. KennyM.
    Nov 29, 2005
    Not so good on the graphic side? TRIPPIN! The graphics on this mother is off the chain!
  11. TheArmy
    Nov 29, 2005
    Aside from it being an outstanding game, it's an absolutely outstanding game. Join.

#35 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. What would be more perfect to reach out to the youth with a video game? Except that it features dated visuals and ordinary gameplay features.
  2. Rise of a Soldier will not appeal to everyone, but if you enjoy realistic shooters and would like a look into the life of an American soldier it is definitely worth your time.
  3. As a recruitement tool first and foremost there was a lot of work put into the simulated gameplay that makes this a game not to be ignored. If you're looking for a realistic military experience this is the closest you're going to get to boot camp without leaving mommy's nest.