Brute Force Xbox

1. JustinM.
    Aug 4, 2003
    I agree with Brandon S. The squad system was so weeak and often the other teammates that i wasn't playing as wouldn't automatically take a medpack like they are supposed to and would die.
  2. InsulinKing
    May 15, 2003
    Pretty good game, although the i started to get bored abut half-way through.
  3. SnureS.
    Apr 25, 2005
    Brute Force isn't a great game... and it has many thing wrong... but it has many thing right too... not a worth of buying, but maybe a worth of renting... better in multiplayer.
  4. PramodJ.
    Aug 25, 2003
    Its okay. I thought it was the next Halo. I definitely thought wrong.
  5. MichaelC.
    Aug 19, 2003
    I had such high hopes for this game, but it really just didn't hit home for me. The graphics are good and the controls are tight, but the gameplay is really lacking. The squad-based dynamics aren't all they're cracked up to be, and the repetitive levels and enemies don't hold my interest. Decent at best.
  6. Uter
    May 27, 2003
    After seeing some movies, i don't think it looks very good.

#10 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. And with their waving grass and bubbling lava, Brute Force's graphics are even richer than its game-play possibilities. Those synthetics keep looking better and better.
  2. But perhaps the over-riding criticism of Brute Force is that it should have been an FPS. It seems like Digital Anvil designed it in the third person for the sake of it, without acknowledging that it completely screws up the opportunity to play it split screen, thanks to inherent third person viewpoint issues.
  3. We'd not recommend an outright purchase solely for the deathmatch, but the multiplayer campaign mode is brilliantly done.