7.4

1. Nathan
    Oct 30, 2004
    The speed is abosolutely astounding, and the crashes make you cringe as your car loses wheels, blows up tankers, and flips up mountains, all at 200+ mph.
  2. DaneK.
    Oct 4, 2004
    AMAZING!!!!!
  3. JamesE.
    Sep 9, 2004
    I am in pain... the pain in my eyes is unbearable... why you might wonder? Its because my eyes were glued to the screen for the past 10 hours of nonstop BURNOUT 3 action. First, the EA TRAX are of my liking, but if it isnt really your cup of tea you can always put in your own soundtrack. The Graphics are Splendid... and all of the effects run smoothly and really shine. The addicting I am in pain... the pain in my eyes is unbearable... why you might wonder? Its because my eyes were glued to the screen for the past 10 hours of nonstop BURNOUT 3 action. First, the EA TRAX are of my liking, but if it isnt really your cup of tea you can always put in your own soundtrack. The Graphics are Splendid... and all of the effects run smoothly and really shine. The addicting factor is definetely 10/10 as with this game once you pop you just cant stop. If you didn't get the game go ahead... even if you dont like racing games in general you'll like this one... XBOX Live is not working at the moment but I can gurantee that it would be fun to have 6 player road rages! bottom line: Get The Game... Its really worth it. Expand
  4. ConnorM.
    Jul 5, 2005
    Amazing game! I don't know why some people don't like it *cough* Uter and FooAtari *cough* because it is amazing. The gameplay is awesome, custom soundtrack feature rocks, graphics are kickass, multiplayer is perfect, and the list goes on... wow... this game is amazing!!!
  5. SuperRater
    Jan 5, 2010
    This game takes the racing to a whole new level. With the new added gameplay like Road Rash this game really delivers. You take a fast, high paced game and add crashing to the mix then you get an amazing game. Defenitly worth the money!
  6. TedD.
    Oct 7, 2004
    I'm not exactly a big racing game fan but this has got to be the most addictive game I've bought in the last year! Road Rage RULES!
  7. MikeY.
    Aug 30, 2004
    This game is so exiting.
  8. Daz
    Sep 10, 2004
    Fantastic. Extremely fast with gorgeous graphics. The single player section is enormous (i've played for about 12 hours and done about 25%). I haven't tried the online section yet but everything i've heard about that is good also - i can't wait. My 5 year old son particularly like the road rage section where you get to bash cars from the track. Highly recommended.
  9. BradH.
    Sep 22, 2004
    This game has the best replay value i have ever seen. AMAZING.
  10. RikoD.
    Sep 5, 2004
    The best arcade racer game! It's amazing!!
  11. JonJ.
    Sep 5, 2004
    Truly amazing racing gaming.
  12. TIM
    Sep 7, 2004
    So quick your eyes will bleed.
  13. DuncanM.
    Sep 9, 2004
    This game is is insane!! crash junctions are the most fun and taking down other cars rocks!! i can't see another racer beating this for a while.
  14. JackO.
    Sep 9, 2004
    Excellent game! There's so many people that don't realise how good this game is and are too busy waiting for over-hyped games that turn out to be crap. One of the best games of the year is already here.
  15. JohnL.
    Jan 9, 2005
    These fools who gave this game a low score dont know what theyre talking about this game is the best racer ive ever played.....The number one factor when it comes to racers should be the fun factor and this was just that, it was the most fun Ive had since fzero on nes systems....I was disappointed that it didnt have system link capabilities.
  16. JonnyB.
    Jul 25, 2006
    This is my favorite racing game ever made. What can I say I'm addicted!
  17. TonyT.
    Jul 4, 2006
    I feel as though this game didn't get enough credit for how amazing it really is. This game keeps you occupied for hours upon hours even after everything is completed. I'm still tryin for to more cars.
  18. SteveP.
    Aug 4, 2006
    This game is just fun, pure fun. I hate racing simulators, why would anyone want there racing games mind numbingly hard and frustrating, when you can have it fast and destructive. This is by far the greatest racing game ever, the graphics look like they should be on a 360, the cars are beautiful. Heck even the sound track isn
  19. MIKE
    Oct 14, 2004
    AWESOME........SO COOL.
  20. MikeS.
    Dec 3, 2004
    Wow holy crap this game is the best racer ive ever played.
  21. Jim
    Oct 3, 2004
    This game is in my opinion the best arcade racing game ever! It has got all the elements to make it fun and competitive: 67 cars, 40 tracks, best crash engine ever, insane sense of speed and recklessness, and take downs rock. This is by far the most fun xbox game I have played. It is very polished and packed with content. If this isn't a A list game, I don't what is. Sure, this This game is in my opinion the best arcade racing game ever! It has got all the elements to make it fun and competitive: 67 cars, 40 tracks, best crash engine ever, insane sense of speed and recklessness, and take downs rock. This is by far the most fun xbox game I have played. It is very polished and packed with content. If this isn't a A list game, I don't what is. Sure, this game would feel different to new comers, but after the initial learning curve, there isn't much not to like about the game. This marks the first time I've paid full price for a xbox game, and it is worth every penny. Short life span? 170+ events not enough for you? And since when is unlocking thing for almost event a bad thing? Only negative I see is that fact you'll want to try some of the stunts when driving in the real world. - DO try this at home, not on the road... - Expand
  22. AaronA.
    Oct 3, 2004
    This game is flawless! i knew that upon purchasing this game that it was going to be good but its much better than i could ever have imagined!!! the amount of cars and tracks is like 5x the amount of burnout 2 and the graphics are suburb especialy when u take out an opponent or crash. i could sit here all day and try to fault this game and maybe just say that the d.j is a t**t lol niceThis game is flawless! i knew that upon purchasing this game that it was going to be good but its much better than i could ever have imagined!!! the amount of cars and tracks is like 5x the amount of burnout 2 and the graphics are suburb especialy when u take out an opponent or crash. i could sit here all day and try to fault this game and maybe just say that the d.j is a t**t lol nice ones criterion!!!!!!! Expand
  23. KyleK.
    Sep 19, 2004
    Wat a game, this is so awesome and fun while it's really big and has good online and multiplayer options. Best racing game by far.
  24. DerekZ.
    Sep 24, 2004
    Very very impressive soundtrack, race and crash physics, track variety, and theme. 10/10!
  25. ArtherA.
    best racing game ever.
  26. Richard
    Jan 22, 2005
    Absolute must have. My 5 year old son and i were thrilled by this one. Hands down the best game i think i have ever owned.
  27. TC
    Jul 31, 2005
    I'm confused... this soundtrack has some forgettable punk tracks, but seriously, The Futureheads, Atrayu, The Von Bondies and Franz Ferdinand are all on this soundtrack too. EA is branching out with the music selection, so unlike the last game not ALL the damn songs are crappy nu-metal. Take a friggin second to make a custom soundtrack and enjoy the best racing game ever made, ya losers.
  28. PaulM.
    Feb 22, 2007
    Absolutely amazing. Best soundtrack for a game in many years. Intense gameplay, nearly 200 events, and never-ending car destroying fun, make this game the best to hit shelves in a loooong time.
  29. JamesS.
    Aug 17, 2007
    This it the best game i have seen in my life the crashes are nice so are the explosins music is good if u like rock so overall the best game.
  30. MickT.
    Dec 28, 2004
    Absolutely kicka$$, far better than pgr2 and all otha racers apart from maybe midtown madness 3.

#5 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004
#3 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2004

My jaw also hit the floor when I had my first crash. In many racers cars just get a ding or probably no scratches at all. In Burnout 3 your car comes out looking like one of those high school driver's education videos.
  2. This game does for the arcade racing genre what "Rallisport Challenge 2" does for the rally section. It's just that good.
    Perhaps one of the most enjoyable racing games we've ever been given the chance to play, mainly owing to the immense rush you get from the sheer velocity of game play.