8.4

1. Jdubb
    Sep 9, 2003
    Outstanding this game really tests your skills. It is amazing how it captures the realizm of the hunting experience. It has all the aspects of hunting with out leaving the couch. GREAT GAME. MUST HAVE!
  2. Trisha-
    Oct 26, 2003
    This was a good game, i liked it a lot .. i enjoyed playing it. it does take some time, but its all worth it.
  3. JoeyH.
    Sep 6, 2003
    Awesome game, lots of replay value!
  4. HalW.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Great Game !!
  5. MattM.
    Nov 3, 2003
    This is the best hunt game that I have ever played. It's a real hunting game with no slag.
  6. S.Nelson
    Sep 15, 2003
    As a hunter, this is a good simulation worth forgiving a few little hitches. Graphics are very supportive of the experience. It's not easy, but real dear hunting isn't easy either. I'll enjoy this game for years.
  7. SteveM.
    Oct 27, 2003
    I am a hunter so i know what huntin is like. This game is exactly like the real thing. The sounds are perfect and if you love to hunt you will love this game. Get it
  8. C.Fish
    Sep 25, 2003
    Sleeper of the year so far in my opinion. I've never been hunting before yet I still love this game. Bears and wolfs will attack you if you provoke them. The guns look and sound real. Don't let the "tree stand" bug scare you off cause there is a simple work around to it. BUY THIS!
  9. CJBarnes
    Nov 29, 2003
    This game was AWESOME!!! It was by far the best deer hunting or any hunting game I have ever played. The details and graphics and sounds are like real life. BUY THIS GAME!

1. Like playing the slowest, most dropping-laden tactical FPS of your life. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.95]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    The most polished and enjoyable hunting game ever made. It's surprisingly well-designed, with graphics and environments that actually make you feel like you're roaming the great outdoors. [Dec 2003, p.130]
  3. This is a game that requires patience, preparation and persistence. Combine those three qualities for a successful hunt in a visually compelling game.