7.6

1. Nov 16, 2013
    i remember seeing these classics in my game books back in 2001 and 2 around there. my dad showed me this in game informer. He used to play it, and one day i said ima play this. and since that day, cold fear will never be forgotton by me. i still play it til this day almost 10 years since release.

1. In the same league as the disposable horror flicks that fill video shelves and late-night cable. It's not particularly frightening, but good atmosphere and short-lived twitch satisfaction is enough to sustain interest for a while.
  2. It's good quality and fans of the genre will definitely gain some enjoyment. While not quite as classic or exciting as Resident Evil, it measures up well and is worth a look for horror nuts.
  3. Taken in isolation, there's no denying Cold Fear's panache - RenderWare has rarely been used to such strong visual effect - and there is a fair helping of survival horror entertainment to be had here, it's just that you have to dig through several layers of frustration to get at it. [Apr 2005, p.96]