8.3

1. Dec 20, 2010
    Rate this game very high please, as this game maker needed a lot of love! Cute cuddly animated characters with scenes of explicit cruelties and real bloody miserable WWII body gibs. Reminds me of the movie Con Air's "Make a move and the bunny gets it". I bet Mel Gibson would keep this gem right next to his Passion of Christ under his sissy skirt. Mark Harper of Bay of Plenty loved theRate this game very high please, as this game maker needed a lot of love! Cute cuddly animated characters with scenes of explicit cruelties and real bloody miserable WWII body gibs. Reminds me of the movie Con Air's "Make a move and the bunny gets it". I bet Mel Gibson would keep this gem right next to his Passion of Christ under his sissy skirt. Mark Harper of Bay of Plenty loved the Passion of Christ DVD that's why he has a free copy for everyone. I agreed with some of the others, the tail-back camera view is a pain sometimes, especially with the big tall fluffy tail in the way. Either close up third person view or farther back view. I played the demo only, it shouldn't be a problem for the console, because the targets are very big to miss, as some of the infantries jumped out from behind those crates and charged at you with those bayonets when you are so bloody up close to them that they could licked the sweats off your nose tip. Expand
  2. Jun 15, 2011
    Well If you would see my review of the N64 version you would say "Oh well it'll be the same as this one!" Then your wrong,this game was not even worth being a re-make of a good game...ON A OLDER SYSTEM! I mean the graphics were bumped a bit and oh that makes a great game.....NO! The multi-Player was slightly **** if you didn't have Xbox LIVE.
  3. JamesP.
    Jul 2, 2005
    This game is horrible. not just in the way that it stinks but it is just bad in the way because of all the cussing and the drug and alcohol refrences. this is just a filthy game. BOOO!
  4. J.C.
    Sep 7, 2005
    I played this game for two days, it left me speechless, but not in a good day. I could not describe my thoughts about this game. If their was ever game you would want to sink in the Atlantic Ocean, never to be seen again, this is it!
  5. JeffS.
    Jun 25, 2005
    Abysmal. This game couldn't even be ported correctly. If you want to spend your playing time struggling with the camera controls and trying to judge depth perception in a game with unrealistic shadows, then this game is for you. However, if you want to play a great juvenile/mature game featuring a foul mouthed squirrel and a whole cast of funny cartoon characters, then dust off your Abysmal. This game couldn't even be ported correctly. If you want to spend your playing time struggling with the camera controls and trying to judge depth perception in a game with unrealistic shadows, then this game is for you. However, if you want to play a great juvenile/mature game featuring a foul mouthed squirrel and a whole cast of funny cartoon characters, then dust off your N64 and give your local used games store a visit for the original Conker's Bad Fur Day. If you played the original, you WILL be disappointed. Expand
  6. BenW.
    Jun 27, 2005
    Take a solid N64 game, screw up the controls, replace great multiplayer with rather terrible multiplayer, and inexplicably censor the single player game even more than the original and you have a poor effort on Rare's part. This concludes their trilogy of failure on the Xbox and proof that they haven't done anything good since Microsoft bought them. The big joke about Conker was Take a solid N64 game, screw up the controls, replace great multiplayer with rather terrible multiplayer, and inexplicably censor the single player game even more than the original and you have a poor effort on Rare's part. This concludes their trilogy of failure on the Xbox and proof that they haven't done anything good since Microsoft bought them. The big joke about Conker was that it appeared to be a cutesy platformer like everything else on the N64 but turned out to be a foul-mouthed game for adults. It just doesn't have the same effect 5 years later on the Xbox, and their censoring of it just makes it worse. Expand
  7. KarlM.
    Jun 26, 2005
    Not a patch on the original, which itself was overrated.
  8. PeterC.
    Sep 28, 2005
    If you already played this on N64, there's not much reason to pick this up. The graphics have been bumped up a bit, but nothing mindblowing. The are very slight changes within the single player mode, but the only way I noticed them was because the game makes a point of telling you (I'm assuming because not many people would notice on their own). Now onto multiplayer, control is If you already played this on N64, there's not much reason to pick this up. The graphics have been bumped up a bit, but nothing mindblowing. The are very slight changes within the single player mode, but the only way I noticed them was because the game makes a point of telling you (I'm assuming because not many people would notice on their own). Now onto multiplayer, control is somewhat clunky and you'll find yourself frustrated by being bounced around uncontrollably after getting hit, this can be taken advantage of by pilots who realize this and wait until just before you come to and repeat the process until you've kicked the bucket. In other words, unless one of your teamates comes to the rescue or you're being attacked by a pilot who doesn't know better, one hit will seal your fate. Still, it is neat gaining points to unlock new avatars. More games should have features like that. However, in an attempt to get everyone and their mother on X-Box Live, Microsoft and Rare have made this game only 1 player per system in system link (Lan). Note to Microsoft, I have X-Box Live, I prefer to play games with my friends, in the same house. Give me my 4 player split-screen Lan! I do not have 16 tvs, 16 X-Boxes and 16 copies of the game at my house, and even if I did I'm sure I would blow the fuses! Conclusion: This game was delayed for over a year, I'm not sure what Rare did during all that time, but it definitely wasn't making improvements to this game. If you've never played the first one, the single player might be worth it to you, some good laughs await inside. But, if you have, pass on it, or rent if you're really curious. Expand

1. The multiplayer side of Conker: Live & Reloaded has really impressed me. I didn't think that I could have been taken in with this type of third person action, but I'm hooked and addicted, just like I am to the single player.
  2. Rating such a schizophrenic beast is tough. But one thing's for sure: If you're in the mood for a retro-styled, light-hearted platform game, you'll love Conker. Equally, if you're looking for high-adrenaline Xbox Live thrills, it'll be right up your street.
  3. As a complete game package Conker: Live & Reloaded is tremendously good value. Significantly, it also shows a company finally back on form. [Aug 2005, p.93]