• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Nov 20, 2003
8.8

1. TomC.
    Mar 27, 2004
    I cant get enough of this game. Great!
  2. HotBabey
    Apr 1, 2004
    This game is kick A@# If you know what i mean I love pissing my room mates off by the "noise" is what they so call it I call it "Music To My Ears"!!!
  3. AlS.
    Jan 27, 2004
    Great!
  4. Alex
    Mar 4, 2005
    To date this has to be one of, if not THE best DDR mixes outside of the arcade. Any DDR fan with an Xbox should seriously consider adding this one to their collection.
  5. LanceM.
    Nov 20, 2003
    I've always wanted to try out the DDR machines in the arcades, but it seemed like no one was going to try it, so I never did either ;) It always looked like a good time though, and man was I glad I picked this up with the included game pad, it's seriously hard to figure out what is happening at first, and then fatique sets in... If you need to get some exercise, and enjoy it, I've always wanted to try out the DDR machines in the arcades, but it seemed like no one was going to try it, so I never did either ;) It always looked like a good time though, and man was I glad I picked this up with the included game pad, it's seriously hard to figure out what is happening at first, and then fatique sets in... If you need to get some exercise, and enjoy it, then this game is for you! Graphics are cool...8 Cell shaded anything is always nice :) The songs are mostly techno, with a few other songs to mix in... not terribly great on any account... 8 The fun factor is a 10 though... as it's quite the unique game all around. Also, the included game pad to dance on, is pretty unique, and makes for quite the party toy ;0 Expand
  6. Prophecy
    Aug 14, 2004
    I played this game at a friends house i love it the only problem was he lives in japan i live in canada i cannot find the game nor can i find the mat can anyone help me out?
  7. SteveM.
    Jan 2, 2004
    Although it sets you back a pretty penny, it has caused me to clear a big old space in the living room and plug in two pads. I never had the courage to humiliate myself on the blasted machines in the arcade, so having it at home on the x-box makes it a guilty pleasure in your own home, like Karaoke. The only down side is that the downloadable packs for X-box live are not available in Although it sets you back a pretty penny, it has caused me to clear a big old space in the living room and plug in two pads. I never had the courage to humiliate myself on the blasted machines in the arcade, so having it at home on the x-box makes it a guilty pleasure in your own home, like Karaoke. The only down side is that the downloadable packs for X-box live are not available in Canada. So these 50 songs are it if you are dancing to keep the Canadian winter at bay. Surely it can't cost Konami that much to license the songs in Canada? What's up with that! Expand
  8. DaveB.
    Jan 29, 2004
    I'm going to get this game....purely to piss off the people in the apartment below mine.
  9. blah
    Jan 3, 2004
    The games good and what ever but the songs are really kind of boring after your 4th time playing it...There arent very many like ps2 and there is no DAMN CHEATS!

1. Hardcore "Revolution" fans will be most excited by features debuting in Ultramix...Beginners and those who lack a natural rhythm will be disappointed, though. [Mar 2004, p.99]
  2. There are no more than a handful of truly danceable tracks. The rest are either slow, boring, or both. [Jan 2004, p.64]
  3. As far as Dance games go, this is the undisputed winner.