8.3

1. Apr 1, 2011
    I bought this a few years after it came out and this game was a BIG surprise! Why hadn't I heard about this game? I want a sequel. The controls are great and it feels as good as a COD game. It shoots well and the story is pretty good. The graphics are okay but it was an XBOX game so it's alright. SEQUEL NOW! ON XBOX 360!
  2. Apr 1, 2011

1. Stylish, solid, and unique... and on the upper difficulty levels, it's hard as hell. It gives a gothic boost to the first-person shooter genre, and a definite shot in the arm to the criminally underrepresented western video game.
  2. Being billed as a vampire/western is sure to raise more than a few eyebrows, as this shooter thrills with more than just an original premise.
  3. The ever changing campaign, which goes from gunplay to horseback and even skeleton crushing buggies, does a good job of offering new experiences to keep the gameplay fresh, which definitely makes Darkwatch one to spend some time with during the next gaming drought.