Destroy All Humans! 2 Xbox

9.3

1. JakeM.
    Jun 1, 2007
    This game is amazing and fun if your into sci-fi.
  2. RickyW.
    Nov 28, 2006
    The game is ok, but needs better grapihcs and should have more mutiplayer 1on1 battles. They could have made a longer, more excting, and more fun campian, but overrall, it is a pretty good game.
  3. Evilslacker
    Oct 25, 2006
    Improves on the original and is fun to play. Easy to pick up, but has a balanced difficulty curve to keep it interesting. One of the last good first gen. xbox games. I definitely recommend it.
  4. BirdMan
    Oct 22, 2006
    Theres tons of stuff to do, I Dont know where to begin, You can do the normal campagn go for some cool side-missions (oddjobs, like ruining someones life, my favorite is marching a draft dogding hippie right into the recruitment offices, or take out an AWOL soilder right in the middle of a huge battle between the yanks and the soviets. or get people to join your cult to worship Arkvoodle Theres tons of stuff to do, I Dont know where to begin, You can do the normal campagn go for some cool side-missions (oddjobs, like ruining someones life, my favorite is marching a draft dogding hippie right into the recruitment offices, or take out an AWOL soilder right in the middle of a huge battle between the yanks and the soviets. or get people to join your cult to worship Arkvoodle of the Sacred Crotch) you can even prank call the cops! The dialouge coulda went faster during the Pop scenes though. Expand
  5. IanW.
    Oct 2, 2006
    The Game is great destroy all humans has it all. in destroy all humans 1 you could glich humans into stuff make em fly off into the air desingrate them use the electro-buz glich and make humans glow with electriccity now destroy all humans two whta awaits us know it'll be 4 times better! buy this game itll be great

#23 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. AceGamez
    I have absolutely fallen in love with Destroy All Humans! 2 - it's fantastic fun to play, even when you're not engaged in missions but just wandering the streets messing with the humans.
  2. An average sandbox title with a charismatic anti-hero and hilarious B-movie presentation as its saving grace. And we'll take that.
  3. games(TM)
    Destroy All Humans! 2's scope should win a few converts, while providing enough originality to sate the fans. [Dec 2006, p.131]