Dino Crisis 3 Xbox

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
4.1

1. Aug 30, 2011
    What Dino Crisis needs is a reboot to where 1 and 2 left off. With all do respect, I love every single minute playing the original Dino Crisis, one of the greatest Capcom games to ever extinct the Playstation era. I'm so disappointed on why the series is coming to a screeching halt when a 3rd Dino Crisis game was released on the XBOX and ditching its roots from the experts at Sony. JustWhat Dino Crisis needs is a reboot to where 1 and 2 left off. With all do respect, I love every single minute playing the original Dino Crisis, one of the greatest Capcom games to ever extinct the Playstation era. I'm so disappointed on why the series is coming to a screeching halt when a 3rd Dino Crisis game was released on the XBOX and ditching its roots from the experts at Sony. Just like Dino Stalker (whatever that game is), Dino Crisis 3 is one of the worst embarrassing sequels of the decade. Expand

#74 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#29 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. AceGamez
    Only a game that fanatical survival horror fans like myself will enjoy and be willing to persevere with, despite the flaws, just for the challenge of completing the game and finding out how it ends.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Tragically, the game's camera system is a joke. Players won't actually get to see what they're shooting more than half the time because the camera has a tendency to point in all the wrong directions at the right time. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.92]
  3. GMR Magazine
    With so much to see and kill in the game, it's heartbreaking that the camera is so totally useless. [Nov 2003, p.89]