• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
4.1

1. dbx
    Jul 3, 2004
    The camera angles could be better but the graphics are totally fantasic!! high contrast + all shiny!! +30FPS most of the time! nice character design and acting! CGs quality is 1st class!! surrivor horrior? well, its a fast pased action game! not too long, took me 7 hours to beat it. the story isn't too origional and somehow makes me feel... huh not very promising but i still like itThe camera angles could be better but the graphics are totally fantasic!! high contrast + all shiny!! +30FPS most of the time! nice character design and acting! CGs quality is 1st class!! surrivor horrior? well, its a fast pased action game! not too long, took me 7 hours to beat it. the story isn't too origional and somehow makes me feel... huh not very promising but i still like it coz the design and music! Expand
  2. BraydenM.
    Nov 29, 2003
    This game could of had a lot going for it but the camera angles are horrible, I also heard that one of the Bosses you face is the camera angle, is this true. And for anybody whose beat the game do you face that 2 headed Dino later after he falls off the cliff I really need to know.
  3. AlexanderR.
    Aug 13, 2003
    This game has sweet graphics sweet animaton and the mutated dinos rock.
  4. RonaldW.
    Jul 24, 2003
    Im a big fan of the dino crisis series i seen some screen shot of this game i think the game can be better and the game is not good with out regina regina is the best.

1. Only a game that fanatical survival horror fans like myself will enjoy and be willing to persevere with, despite the flaws, just for the challenge of completing the game and finding out how it ends.
  2. Tragically, the game's camera system is a joke. Players won't actually get to see what they're shooting more than half the time because the camera has a tendency to point in all the wrong directions at the right time. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.92]
  3. With so much to see and kill in the game, it's heartbreaking that the camera is so totally useless. [Nov 2003, p.89]