5.5

1. SpenserC.
    Mar 5, 2002
    This has tons of options, great graphics, and all the tracks and racers.
  2. PierreG.
    Apr 26, 2002
    The game has excellent graphics and control. But the A.I. is the worst I have ever played in a F1 game. Cars slam into your rear when you're taking corners often. When you play with the worn tires option on you are the only one who gets affected. The other cars keep going at the same speed. Also, when you play in the rain and the track drys up the other cars automatically get dry The game has excellent graphics and control. But the A.I. is the worst I have ever played in a F1 game. Cars slam into your rear when you're taking corners often. When you play with the worn tires option on you are the only one who gets affected. The other cars keep going at the same speed. Also, when you play in the rain and the track drys up the other cars automatically get dry tires without having to pit in. The games A.I. is horrible. Face it an F1 game with no A.I. sucks. Expand
  3. JayS.
    Apr 5, 2003
    Excellent style of graphics and this is what you get from EA sports. If your a F1 fan you will certainly like this because of the realistic controls and graphics.

1. F1 2001 has superb graphics, great sound and unbeatable realism. There's not much more you can ask for in a racing game period.
  2. The gameplay of F1 2001 is the best yet for the series on a console. The nagging issues of super grip and limited tuning options have been addressed and the game has rounded the corner on its way to becoming a potential sim lover's dream.
  3. If you're a Formula One fan, the sport has seldom been treated as well. [Feb 2002, p.76]