FIFA 07 Soccer Xbox

8.7

1. Prolifik
    Oct 28, 2006
    This is the first time I can honestly say FIFA's gameplay is possibly on par with that of PES, or at least somewhere in the vicinity. Ball physics are better, players make useful runs of the ball, and the game just feels more like actual football and not canned animations and flashy bells and whistles. And since EA always blows Konami out of the water in terms of presentation, sound, This is the first time I can honestly say FIFA's gameplay is possibly on par with that of PES, or at least somewhere in the vicinity. Ball physics are better, players make useful runs of the ball, and the game just feels more like actual football and not canned animations and flashy bells and whistles. And since EA always blows Konami out of the water in terms of presentation, sound, and game modes, I'd have to say that the latest instalment trumps PES5 overall. Konami needs to improve in it's other areas in order to match the overall package offered by FIFA, because the gap in the quality of the game itself - if it still exists - is now very small. Expand
  2. BlueF.
    Oct 17, 2006
    I must say I'm impressed with this years FIFA. While most other EA sports franchises are spinning their wheels, this one keeps slowly and steadily getting better. I'm not so sure I'd agree that it's better than Winning Eleven. But the presentation is definately better (yes, even with the usual lame EA trax). I like the new momentum running. It makes things more realistic.
  3. DaveR.
    Oct 12, 2006
    The absolutely best FIFA game in EA's history. This game truly feels like a true soccer simulation. The XBOX version belongs in your collection.
  4. Daz
    Oct 9, 2006
    Not just the best Fifa on the Xbox, but the best footie game on the Xbox. This plays so much better than any other fifa game and is more fluid than the PES games. Also the ball doesn't seem to stick to the players feet now! If somebody had shown me this without the loading screen I would not have believed it was fifa. Well done EA!
  5. GustavtGameCritic
    Oct 2, 2006
    Amazing game, specially Xbox's version. Better graphics and framerate. I own PES5 or also called Winning Eleven and FIFA this year is better! Last FIFA on Xbox...future is XBOX360!
  6. AdewaleA.
    Sep 27, 2006
    The beautiful game at its best. Far more fluid than the extremely rigid but fun konami footie. Now, we can actully play FOOTBALL off the pitch. As long as the developers at EA works on the keeper that is.

#11 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006
#1 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2006

1. AceGamez
    Although still not quite as refined or smooth as Pro Evo, FIFA 07 is certainly kicking at the heels of its great competitor.
  2. Yes, it's a little tougher to learn the nuances than in years past, but the final verdict is in - and it's a golden goal.
  3. There are annoyances, such as poor menus, but these are balanced out by the excellent online integration and animation.