Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Xbox

7.2

1. Mar 29, 2015
    I played the inferior ps2 versions which has a worse frame rate, load times, voice acting and graphics so the other versions get an extra point.

Decent adventure with some frustrating platforming and short length. Hogwards seems much bigger than it actually is and exploration isn't satisfying. A few fun levels where you learn and master your spells but they also don't have a final dungeon to fully test you with all your spells. Right when progression his getting it's stride the final disappointing boos happens and it's over.

The shining spots are the house points which actually matter and they can be earned and lost optionally. So winning the house cup at the end of the game is optional and must be earned. The collectibles are also fun with them being 100 hundred wizard cards with a simple illustrations and a small sentences of who they are.

The biggest flaws are the load times. Dear good they are long and consistent. 1/5 of my playtime was probably load times. the stealth sections will also angry some as getting caught actually costs you 5 house points which can quickly go up.
  2. Feb 21, 2013
    I actually enjoyed this game, i played it many times on my Xbox but i dont play so much. But this game is great, this is how a licensed game should be. Plain amazing.
  3. Feb 21, 2013

#14 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Despite little replay value, Chamber nonetheless provides a gratifying ride. [Feb/Mar 2003, p.84]
  2. With a great story and plenty to do, the replay value makes this a game worthy of a purchase.
    A very well done 3D adventure game filled with a fun quest, challenging puzzles and an intuitive control scheme and magic system.