Indigo Prophecy Xbox

7.7

1. JohnL.
    Nov 1, 2005
    When I heard about this game it reminded me of the choose your own adventure books I used to read when I was younger ... imagine.. a game where there are consequences for your every action. The idea was fascinating to say the least , the game was hardly that!!! The graphics were sub par and I kept waiting for them to get better but it stayed the same throughout, I liked the gameplay butWhen I heard about this game it reminded me of the choose your own adventure books I used to read when I was younger ... imagine.. a game where there are consequences for your every action. The idea was fascinating to say the least , the game was hardly that!!! The graphics were sub par and I kept waiting for them to get better but it stayed the same throughout, I liked the gameplay but after a while the tasks get so boring you stop caring about the storyline...The controls were ok but the camera is where it gets frustrating and everytime you have to think twice about the mechanics of a game you get farther and farther removed from immersing yourself into it...I can see why a lot of people might like it but it just wasnt my cup of tea....Rent it then decide for yourself. Collapse

#27 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Probably the most enjoyable, forward-looking and thoughtful piece of videogaming we've played in this or in any year. We never thought we'd say this, but it's a real step forward for the adventure game genre.
  2. AceGamez
    One of the most fresh, exiting and original games to come out for a long time; it's well presented, sounds great and offers something completely new. There are even a few sex scenes!
  3. As adventure games are becoming a rarity these days, out comes Quantic Dream's effort that totally hooks you in with its spellbinding story.