James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire Xbox

7.5

1. Sungus
    May 28, 2004
    For its time, AUF is no Goldeneye, but it does have its moments. The Bond moves are a nice touch, and the gameplay is decent. What makes this game is the multiplayer. Honestly, I played Halo back in 2001 at Comdex in Vegas, and my first impression playing this game was that it was more fun than Halo. Cloaking, the Spiderman claw, jet pack, etc. Now, everyone raves about Halo, but I For its time, AUF is no Goldeneye, but it does have its moments. The Bond moves are a nice touch, and the gameplay is decent. What makes this game is the multiplayer. Honestly, I played Halo back in 2001 at Comdex in Vegas, and my first impression playing this game was that it was more fun than Halo. Cloaking, the Spiderman claw, jet pack, etc. Now, everyone raves about Halo, but I dont' see it. Average to me. To each his own I guess. Expand
  2. DanC.
    Jun 20, 2002
    The only reason this game deserved a five was the decent graphics. The controls style blew and the AI and auto aim sucked. I can't believe that this game is on XBOX and its not even close to being as good as the original bond on N64. What a dissappointment.
  3. AdamN.
    Jul 17, 2002
    Missions are boring and multiplayer levels are too small. The best part of tha game iz tha trip mines and tha Q-claw. But tha mines are huge so they are easy to shoot.
    Jul 19, 2002
    Single player sucks multiplayers pretty darn good.
  5. Oct 17, 2013
    The first Bond game on two joysticks got the mechanics right. It is fluid and accurate. Other than that it doesn't bring anything new to the table. Shoot lots of bad guys who have way less health than you and use cool Bond gadgets. They stuck with the basics here.

#40 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#17 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    An oppressive auto-aim system, weak enemy AI, and simplistic puzzles keep gameplay straightforward and repetitive. [Summer 2002, p.93]
  2. Game Informer
    The character models are astounding, and some of the best I've seen in this genre. [May 2002, p.87]
  3. EA redeems itself and the James Bond video-game line nicely with 007: Agent Under Fire, a good FPS game, notably in the extraordinary multi-player mode, that finally makes up for the mediocre-at-best duo of "007 Racing" and "TWINE."