James Bond 007: NightFire Xbox

7.8

1. Jul 5, 2012
    What a great game. The multiplayer to this day is tough to beat. Shooter games are one genre that I find grows less fun as it gets more realistic, and this one has just the right blend of realism and, in certain spots, a fun lack thereof.
  2. KrisH.
    Apr 5, 2003
    Once again we are treated like morons no gameplay no strategy finished it in 3 hours 80 dollars what a rip off ea should stick to racing games.
  3. CoryR.
    Mar 5, 2003
    Nothing compared to goldeneye. Would have rather spend 70 bucks and bought a n64 with goldeneye. It is a shame to xbox. Requires no stragety. Just run around and shoot. The driving is also bad which takes up half the game. Don't buy it. It is also super short. Could pass it in 3 hours.
  4. JugsterJam
    Jan 15, 2003
    The graphics at some levels are good and others bad. Overall the gameplay sucks and feels childish. No xbox features here. I used the code and just went through all levels and returned it next day. Dont buy this game specially if you just finished splinter cell, 007 game makes me feel dizzy.
  5. Sep 14, 2012
    This game was amazing! I loved it and I still think it's amazing, I remember sitting down and playing this game with friends and I would always choose odd job because of his hat! This game was awesome!
  6. TravisH.
    Mar 8, 2003
    Good game for a shoot em up.
  7. GeorgeS.
    Nov 25, 2002
    Well i certainly wont be buying and 007 games any more, the last one that i bought was agent under fire and it absolutely sucked.The graphics are poor and there is no plot to the story, will not be purchasing any Bond games.
  8. JamesO.
    Dec 10, 2002
    Who will not want to buy this it rocks like sh.t. i love the kissing most.
  9. DavidC.
    Dec 18, 2002
    This game leaks 007 from the opening gamplay to the main credits, an absolute must for for Bond and FPS fans a like.
  10. BrianK.
    Nov 13, 2003
    It is a pretty good game but only like 10 missions. I love the controlable rocket launcher thing! And I love the multiplayer! Easily worth 25 bucks just for multiplayer!!
  11. MatthieuR.
    Dec 17, 2002
    Bond is Back! Not since GoldenEye has a bond game been so much fun. The graphics are gorgeous, the control is solid, and the ambience is straight Bond. The different game modes (FPS, driving, gunner, etc) are very well done and don't feel gimmicky at all. This game is just plain fun. The only thing is that the aiming can take a little while to learn, but if you've played Halo or Bond is Back! Not since GoldenEye has a bond game been so much fun. The graphics are gorgeous, the control is solid, and the ambience is straight Bond. The different game modes (FPS, driving, gunner, etc) are very well done and don't feel gimmicky at all. This game is just plain fun. The only thing is that the aiming can take a little while to learn, but if you've played Halo or other FPS that use both analog sticks, you should be fine. The girls are hot, too! Expand
  12. Uter
    Dec 25, 2003
    Better than Goldeneye? In my opinion, it's a lot better. I know that might sound extreme, but the gameplay is about on par, while the graphics are among the xboxes best. Graphics make the bond experience so much better. It's got great weapons, beautiful women, believable environments, useful gadgets, and all kinds of crazy bond scenarios. To top it all off there's 4 player Better than Goldeneye? In my opinion, it's a lot better. I know that might sound extreme, but the gameplay is about on par, while the graphics are among the xboxes best. Graphics make the bond experience so much better. It's got great weapons, beautiful women, believable environments, useful gadgets, and all kinds of crazy bond scenarios. To top it all off there's 4 player split screen that runs super smooth and is exceptionally fun. Better than Goldeneye? Very much so. Expand

#26 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The graphics are damn fine, with richly detailed environments, a speedy framerate, and accurately modeled polygonal ladies providing splendid eye candy. [Winter 2002, p.89]
  2. GMR Magazine
    Does an admirable job of re-creating the feel of the films. [Feb 2003, p.95]
  3. For those unexcited by the prospect of actually being Bond, some problems, the most predominant of which is the games failure to engage or innovate on any other level than being an above average jaunt through an enormously exciting fictional world, may be too much.