Juiced Xbox

9.1

1. ImkeL.
    May 13, 2005
    Loved the challenge, something different and a load of fun.
  2. MR.SARGENT
    Jun 9, 2005
    Great graphics, great costomizing, just a little awkward on the handleing. everything else is great.
  3. cliffordM.
    May 13, 2005
    graphics was a definate bonus i had fun customising the car i think this game could give nfsu a good go.
  4. Falak.D
    Jul 8, 2005
    This is the best street racing game sine NFSU 2. NFSU 2 was good but it got boring. In Juiced it can never get boring because if you lose your can you can just get it back again. If you don't have this game, it's a must have!
  5. CodeyD.
    Aug 22, 2004
    This is a legendary game, great customising options but i wouldn't say it was any better then nfsug.
  6. Uter
    Aug 24, 2004
    I would say this is better than nfsug. It is basically a rip off of that game, but with some improvements. In particular the graphics and soundtrack are much better.
  7. ChrisG.
    Sep 21, 2004
    This is my favorite racing game for Xbox to date. The controls at first may feel a little awkward but once you get used to them (couple races for me) they feel just right. Every car feels a little difference and you can feel the differences that the modifications make on your car. The track variety is great with tight tracks straight aways hills anything you could hope for. NFSU was This is my favorite racing game for Xbox to date. The controls at first may feel a little awkward but once you get used to them (couple races for me) they feel just right. Every car feels a little difference and you can feel the differences that the modifications make on your car. The track variety is great with tight tracks straight aways hills anything you could hope for. NFSU was amazing but since I've been playing Juiced NFSU has just been collecting dust. SRS by comparrison is a joke the handling and graphics in that game are pathetic. Juiced as it stands is the best racing game on xbox. Expand
  8. JoshB.
    Oct 5, 2005
    Great game, fun to play.
  9. Nikki
    May 13, 2005
    I enjoyed juiced, had fun banging up my car but loved all the new things I could add to the car, the graphics and tracks were a refreshing change look forward to clocking the game.
  10. Dave
    Mar 26, 2006
    I love this game and I think it is criminally underrated! The feel of driving is absolutely spot on, and the graphics must seriously be among the best on the Xbox. Very detailed but also very smooth and a steady 60fps framerate - excellent job. It's a very addictive game with lots of depth and replay value - don't be put off by negative reviews, if you love racing and tuning I love this game and I think it is criminally underrated! The feel of driving is absolutely spot on, and the graphics must seriously be among the best on the Xbox. Very detailed but also very smooth and a steady 60fps framerate - excellent job. It's a very addictive game with lots of depth and replay value - don't be put off by negative reviews, if you love racing and tuning games, you have to get this! Expand

#51 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. games(TM)
    In relation to the more arcade-based titles available at the moment this game is the leader of the pack, as it manages to deliver everything that makes street racing enjoyable at a high standard, in one neat package. [June 2005, p.106]
  2. A pretty decent street racer, with great selection of cars and juicy customization options.
  3. The simple truth is that Juiced is behind the curve. The racing isn't bad, but the game places emphasis on the wrong reward system.