Kabuki Warriors Xbox

• Release Date: Nov 19, 2001
2.5

1. TarikT.
    Nov 18, 2002
    This is probably the best game that I have ever played, even better than Barney's first adventure which had in my opinion the best story ever, I have the best taste in stories and know a good one when I see it, this game has one of the best stories and gameplay, this game was also dificult too, why I had to press A almost three times throughout the battle, whoo I just don't have This is probably the best game that I have ever played, even better than Barney's first adventure which had in my opinion the best story ever, I have the best taste in stories and know a good one when I see it, this game has one of the best stories and gameplay, this game was also dificult too, why I had to press A almost three times throughout the battle, whoo I just don't have the stamina for that one. Go Kabuki Warriors. Expand
  2. ShawnT.
    May 14, 2003
    What the hell does everyone have against this game?? its amazing.
  3. PaulS.
    Oct 8, 2002
    This game combines superior graphics with cutting-edge gameplay that is both challenging yet rewarding! Kabuki Warriors is a hit for the Christmas '01 season! I'll reccomend it over Dead of Alive 3 any day!
  4. RobertR.
    Jan 31, 2002
    DOA 3...enough said.
  5. EricB.
    Mar 11, 2002
    Sucks.
  6. GaborA.
    Nov 17, 2003
    I sat on the controller, looked up, and i won the game. Flawless Victory! Kabuki Warriors comes with a special controller adapter so that you can plug in you regular nintendo controller. Even then most of buttons are unecassary.

#14 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2001

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    A miserable experience. [Jan 2002, p.96]
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    A strangely bland fighting game. [Jan 2002]
  3. Even though this isn't a fast paced game and you may find it to be a little more dragging than your usual fighting game, the different objectives that you complete in your fights are something that is fairly new and innovative.