• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Nov 10, 2004
8.5

1. beachb91
    Jan 1, 2005
    This game is great for all ages and awesome for parties...it makes you feel like you're really on stage with the crowd cheering you on.... you can't miss this experience.. it's great! ------- and please if anyone could e-mail me information on how to download new songs using a 2month free trial from xbox live!!- i would highly appreciateit!! thanx!
  2. Juz
    Dec 28, 2004
    While this game is really fun to play, when competing against the PS2 release of Karaoke Revolution(version 3) and Singstar Party, it is lacking the most fun component..."battle mode". I can only imagine that the Konami marketing gurus decided a quick double grab for Xbox owners cash would be the way to go, by releasing what is effectively the same as the PS2 version 1 game. Why not go While this game is really fun to play, when competing against the PS2 release of Karaoke Revolution(version 3) and Singstar Party, it is lacking the most fun component..."battle mode". I can only imagine that the Konami marketing gurus decided a quick double grab for Xbox owners cash would be the way to go, by releasing what is effectively the same as the PS2 version 1 game. Why not go straight to the much better version 3, given that KR1 for Xbox was released to stores on the same day as KR3 for PS/2? I'll tell you why...they want us to buy this, then when they release KR3 for xbox they'll expect us to pay again for the new features. Shame on you Konami for not giving us Xbox owners what we know is widely available on that OTHER platform!!! Expand
  3. NelsonN.
    Nov 16, 2004
    I love it is everything that I expected and more. I love the fact that you can download the extra songs. The ratings system is fantastic and it is just great for parties. If you do not have this yet go out and get now man!!!!
  4. BlueFalcon
    Nov 14, 2004
    Having this game is better than owning a several hundered dollar karaoke machine. The rating system gives you useful feedback about your own singing abilities (or lack there of). The song selection is especially excellent. It's filled with quality, memorable tracks, except for the 1 nickelback song - it's well documented that they suck. Overall this game is outstanding, no Having this game is better than owning a several hundered dollar karaoke machine. The rating system gives you useful feedback about your own singing abilities (or lack there of). The song selection is especially excellent. It's filled with quality, memorable tracks, except for the 1 nickelback song - it's well documented that they suck. Overall this game is outstanding, no matter what singing level you're at. Expand

1. Coming out almost a year late than the first Revolution, the Xbox version lacks many of the improvements Harmonix made for PlayStation 2's "Karaoke Revolution Volumes 2 and 3." [Dec 2004, p.88]
  2. Despite the lacking modes, the new songs and Xbox Live make Karaoke Revolution on Xbox incredibly versatile. [Dec 2004, p.115]
  3. A surprising amount of detail from a game that shouldn't be so visually distracting.