8.2

1. Aug 26, 2014
    I actually quite like this game. It's got decent graphics, an okay storyline, and pretty awesome gameplay.
    This game is kinda like Halo, but it takes place in space. It's a first person shooter and space combat game from the creators of Star Trek Invasion & Battlestar Galactica (Warthog Games).
    If you enjoyed Battlestar Galactica the Game or Star Trek Invasion, then I suggest you try this game out in the future.
    The only two problems I had with this game is that it gets ridiculously hard later on and the soundtrack is pretty mediocre.

1. And, if nothing else, danger truly defines the lot of a Bounty Hunter; it truly feels as if the environment is somehow calculating your defeat (or insurgence).
  2. A perfectly competent single-player shooter with neat space-sim elements (and Henry Rollins!), but if you absolutely need multiplayer replayability, look elsewhere. [Aug 2003, p.77]
  3. Movement from left to right is way too slow, which screws up everything. It takes three full seconds to turn 180 degrees, so death is guaranteed in cramped quarters. [Aug 2003, p.85]