Madden NFL 2003 Xbox

Aug 15, 2002
    Madden is always solid!
  3. MattRaildog
    Aug 19, 2002
    Yet another solid Madden game. The graphics are AMAZING and show off the Xbox's power. The wealth of game modes is amazing, and the depth is top notch. The only downside is that the control is still not perfect. It's tough to tackle or break up a pass, leading to huge computer gains and scores.
  4. SamF.
    Sep 25, 2002
    Two words: absolute class.
  5. JacobK.
    Oct 10, 2003
    When I first got this game... well, my dad got it, I thought It sucked because the other football game i had Madden NFL 2000 Sucked because first of all i didn't know the rules and i didn't know one thing about the game and it was foe N64 so it sucked. But when my dad bought Madden NFL 2003 I thought it would suck but sicne it was for xbox it had to have VERY GOOD GRAPHICS so i When I first got this game... well, my dad got it, I thought It sucked because the other football game i had Madden NFL 2000 Sucked because first of all i didn't know the rules and i didn't know one thing about the game and it was foe N64 so it sucked. But when my dad bought Madden NFL 2003 I thought it would suck but sicne it was for xbox it had to have VERY GOOD GRAPHICS so i layed for a while then i found out there's like 1000 different thigs you can do. and today i know alot more rules about football, almost all of them and my dad who has ben plyi'n football since he was born practicly, I can almost beat him, I meen Im almost in the lead, Hes only one Touchdown ahead of me (7 points plus the Extra Point) But the thing is I still take risky chalenges thow but its my favorite game so far im givi'n it a 10 of 10! 1 want to give it an 11 but I don't quite see it on the chart. Expand
  6. BrianN.
    Jan 13, 2003
    the graphics are perfect!! this is a realistic football game...if ur planning what football game u should buy then u should pick this game...
  7. JenniferL.
    Jan 13, 2003
    This game is tight!!! I like the graphics.
  8. NikB.
    Dec 11, 2002
    One of the best games ever in my opinion! heaps of options to keep u satisfied for a long long time!
  9. CharlesB.
    Aug 14, 2002
    The game has a nice flow, and of course it's tons of fun. The graphics, as viewed on my Pioneer PRO-610HD are at times are good to excelent. At times the graphics remind me of a Ren & Stimpy cartoon. Allowing me to explain that statement a bit is that at times, the graphics look amazing, like a nice piece of artwork or RL photograph. Other times the quality looks like a cross between The game has a nice flow, and of course it's tons of fun. The graphics, as viewed on my Pioneer PRO-610HD are at times are good to excelent. At times the graphics remind me of a Ren & Stimpy cartoon. Allowing me to explain that statement a bit is that at times, the graphics look amazing, like a nice piece of artwork or RL photograph. Other times the quality looks like a cross between a PS One and PS2. It's also frustrating not having the on-line component with the xbox version. I guess I'll have to settle with playing Fever against my buds that are 70 miles away. If they get Fever. One other thing is the control. I have noticed that while excelent, the controls are very touchy. At first I thought it a bug untill I pulled my fingers away from the L and R triggers. That could just be that I'm out of practice :). Expand

#41 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Though it still leans towards being a pure football sim rather than an all-out arcade fun-fest, Madden strikes a great gameplay balance...The gameply is superb. [Fall 2002, p.108]
  2. Game Informer
    I would recommend buying Madden over all other franchises 100 times out of 100 to any Xbox owner. [Sept 2002, p.89]
    The deepest pro football game available this season, rivaled only in replay value by it’s younger brother, "NCAA 2003."...The only thing we could hope for is online play, exclusive to the PS2 version this season.