8.5

1. ERB
    Nov 8, 2013
    Max Payne 1 is a game that you will never forget for many years.This game has awesome actions,good voice acting,mind twisting story and it has also it's most high lighted part called the bullet time.Now the bullet times makes the whole world of Max Payne go slower so that he can easily dodge those bullets then he will kill them.You can also see those bullets that are fired o you when you use bullet time.Now the adventure of Max Payne begins when one tragic night after he came from work then he went home to check on his wife and baby daughter.He heard screams from his wife and cry from his baby daughter.So he went up and saw a thug so he killed that thug.He opened the door and Max saw his baby daughter dead in her crib.He heard screams from his wife again so he ran to her room and saw another thug so he killed that thug as well.After killing that thug Max saw his wife dead in her bead.Max felt so depressed but he also swore revenge for the death of his wife and baby daughter.There the adventure of Max Payne will now begin.

Now lets talk more about the game.This game has an awesome world and the environment feels realistic I mean when you shoot at those papers or maybe shoot at those televisions they are likely to be destroyed.I like that part.The game has an mind twisting story and you will feel like that you are in Max's world.This game is awesome and this game deserves a 10/10 score from reviewer ERB.This game is a legendary game so if you want to play an awesome game that is worth your time,try buying this game now or try downloading this game now.I am telling you guys this game is a legendary game.
  2. Nov 12, 2011
    I remember first playing this game on Xbox about 7-8 years ago. It was my favorite game from the first time I played it, it is still my favorite game. Everything about Sam Lake's gritty, dark story hooked me instantly, and I remember buying the sequel as soon as it came out! There is almost no other 10 year old game I would rather play, the only reason I don't play it too often is to savor those precious memories of my younger days. I even wrote a poem about Max Payne! Expand
  3. Jan 19, 2011
    Great game. The graphics and the bullet time were a breath of fresh air into action games and a very good reason to own the original xbox. This game is great.

1. In slow-motion, it’s possible to catch every white bullet trail and crimson blood spray; we’d daresay it’s violence made beautiful. [Feb 2002, p.98]
  2. The PC version's visual quality--on a suitably good PC--managed to completely live up to the very high expectations produced by the early press, and the good news is that the Xbox version essentially looks just as good.
  3. One key improvement over the PS2 version is the lack of load times. Whereas levels had to be chopped up in that version the Xbox allows them to be loaded in the same way as the PC original, virtually eliminating any load times and keeping the sense of immersion high.