Men of Valor Xbox

8.1

1. BruceJ.
    Aug 21, 2004
    Well So Far So GOOD!! The Demo Was Pretty Kool, Can't wait to try her Out!! & LIVE... FORGETABOUTIT!
  2. BobM.
    Feb 8, 2005
    A tough game to play, for me it was addicting i thought the they coundnt have done anything better. The levels are all long and it lets you know how crazy vietnam was.
  3. RobertC.
    Jan 10, 2005
    I love this game the only thing it's REALY HARD in multeplayer but thats what makes it fun!!!!!!!
  4. StuartM.
    Sep 22, 2005
    Excellent on x-box live.
  5. AaronB.
    Oct 22, 2004
    I'm sure there are better wargames on PC (I'm a mac guy)- BUT... not many on xbox. Very immersive/ edge of your seat gameplay, some great xplosions and sound- this all sucks you into a great story (so far). There haven't been too many that kept me up all night on xbox. Halo was one, can't think of too many others. The loading between stages is a bit slow but it gave my I'm sure there are better wargames on PC (I'm a mac guy)- BUT... not many on xbox. Very immersive/ edge of your seat gameplay, some great xplosions and sound- this all sucks you into a great story (so far). There haven't been too many that kept me up all night on xbox. Halo was one, can't think of too many others. The loading between stages is a bit slow but it gave my heart enough time to slow to an acceptable rate. AI is ok. The odd guy that just stands there shooting blindly is ok- they either didn't see me due to my superior knowledge of jungle warfare : ) or they are the people that actually die in war-you know the ones- not looking in the right direction when a sneaky Scotsman creeps up on them : ). An easy kill once in a while is ok with me. Some of the graphics are great also.Seems pretty tough as well which I like. Expand

1. An Oliver-Stone-directed theme-park ride. [Dec 2004, p.102]
  2. An enjoyable enough experience, but is perhaps too reminiscent of the "Medal Of Honor series."
  3. The question remains as to whether any Vietnam based game can be actually highly entertaining and satisfying as a game, while keeping true to the spirit of conflict. Men Of Valor provides us with a little food for thought in this regard, at least.