tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Uter
    Jan 2, 2004
    This game has the worst interface I've ever seen in any game. It's tough to see what game you're selecting. A simple list would have been nice (how hard is that?). Some of the games don't control quite right. Both Rampart and Toobin control horribly. But in the end there is some fun to be had here. But I wouldn't trust the person who made this game with the task This game has the worst interface I've ever seen in any game. It's tough to see what game you're selecting. A simple list would have been nice (how hard is that?). Some of the games don't control quite right. Both Rampart and Toobin control horribly. But in the end there is some fun to be had here. But I wouldn't trust the person who made this game with the task of taking out my trash. Expand
  2. BobR.
    Apr 15, 2004
    I really enjoy this collection of games. My favorites are the mutliplayer games, Smash TV, Gauntlet and Rampage. I was an excellent Spy Hunter player back in the day, but the game is difficult to control with the gamepad. A great selection of games that you would still play in an arcade if arcades still existed. Hoping that newer arcade classics "cough NARC cough" come to the Xbox.
  3. SteveB.
    Dec 14, 2003
    This game is worth it for Klax alone! Paperboy, Roadblasters and Spyhunter are other all time favorites of mine. Gauntlet and Rampage are great multiplayer too with friends.

1. The emulation is solid, delivering sound and gameplay that's up to par. [Jan 2004, p.86]
  2. For many, most of the titles on show will be obscure, but if you want to dip your toes into the bewildering waters of the '80s arcade, this is probably the best introduction released to date.
  3. Most, however, are legitimately entertaining even today. [Mar 2004, p.86]